MoP Remix Bags and Items missing

Same here!!

Had the same issue but I just re-logged and everything was back

Same issue here.

I played earlier today. When I logged back in my character was in old armor with no transmog in the character select screen. In game everything was gone, bags and all.

I tried quitting the game and going back in. This time the character was in the transmog I logged out with, but still everything in game was missing.

Same issue

When I logged in to my WoW Remix character today, I was completely naked. All of my gear - both equipped and in bags - has all disappeared. This includes all my bags, too. I still have currency, just no items at all.

It sucks, I was having fun, but I probably won’t keep playing if this doesn’t get fixed. Not worth redoing all I did already. Feels like I wasted the 15 bucks I spent for a sub I’m not using for anything but this.

Same deal.

same problem here

Lo mismo me paso con mi personaje, desconecte ingrese horas despues y no tenia el equipo, las bolsas y la capa, Ojala solucionen rapido.

Update: Logged in today. About 24ish hours later and everything is restored.

Same here and now this has happened to a second of my characters. Gear appears in the login screen, once you load all gear and bags are gone.

Happened to me as well, and the delete/restore thing fixed it as well.

Also happened to me, got a canned response to my ticket asking if I accidentally put stuff in the bank or ate all my gear and bags. Deleted and undeleted the character after daily reset also didn’t work, and it’s back to how it should be.

where i can i make it? can you explain plz?

On your character selection screen you delete the character and then there’s an arrow at the bottom of the character list (need to scroll down if you have a lot of characters) next to the New Character button which lets you restore.

3 Likes

Same. Delete & Restore worked!

Took 30 seconds of sheer terror that I wouldn’t get my toon back then utter relief haha.

1 Like

Delete and restore worked for me as well

I had this issues and i lost everything, was able to delete this character and undelete it and it brought everything back

1 Like

Adding my comment to say delete and restore fixed the issue, but hoooo boy was that terrifying. Please make sure there’s a Blue Post and a warning that this is happening and… fix it soon <3

1 Like

I lost my gear and bags i don’t know what to do

This does NOT work if you deleted a character to create the new MOP one.

I deleted an old warrior I wasn’t using to create a Hunter using that name. Then I deleted that Hunter(who was at around level 20) to create a Remix Hunter.

I deleted the Remix Hunter and it restored the warrior… who is naked next to a mailbox. So it restored the warrior right at the point of deletion.

Looks like I have to start over in Remix again…