MoP Remix Bags and Items missing

AH… so it’s a bug. Literally thought someone hacked my account… but was confused as to why literally only my highest level Timerunner had the issue.

Deleted my character and restored and problem solved

4 Likes

Did the method presented, then BAM. Everything was back. One helluva birthday gift blizz.

I’m afraid to do the delete method because I’m also leveling it for the heritage armor. My luck doing that will disqualify it. Also can’t do a restore more than once a week and the bug could happen again.

Same issue here. All bags, all gear. Character is naked. Kind of hard to adventure with zero gear. Cloak gone too.

Same issue - logged into my timerunning character today and found all of her gear, bags missing.

having this issue as well, no luck with logging in/out. hope that there’s some sort of resolution for this soon, kind of puts a damper on the whole event knowing that everything can just disappear out of nowhere hahaha

Same issue here. No cloak, no bags, no nuthin’ except my bronze and gold. Sent a ticket to blizz. Fix this!

same here just log in and lost everything too

Just putting in my post for notification- Me and the wife lost it all! Log out yesterday, fine. Log in today- nuthin!

Same issue here, can’t play anymore!

Same issue. No fix

Same issue! Everything except my bronze and money gone. Can’t play her now!

All my items are missing as well. Just logged in to missing bags and no cloak.

Same as most above. Logged on, no gear, nothing in my bags, but still have my gold.
It apparently only happened to some people, because when I have logged on I see a lot of people that aren’t running around in their underwear. :wink:
I hope blizzard addresses the issue soon and resolves it. I don’t really want to go the delete/restore route unless I have to.

Ditto. Level 30 character and everything is gone except my bronze and gold. Tried turning off all addons and restarting but still nothing

Have the same issue here too

Update: After getting a generic response to my trouble ticket, my character seems to have been restored. Yay!

1 Like

same here all items and bags are gone

Same, logged out today for a few hours. Just tried logging in. Everything except gold and bronze are gone.