<Moose Team Six> tues/thurs 8-11est 8/8N 7/8H

Moose Team Six is recruiting for Dragon Flaps, our mission is to be the last guild you’d ever need to join. Our aim for raiding is aotc for those looking to stop there and then pushing mythic, raid days are Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM server. Since our recent start up on the tail end of season 3 we have had people from all previous background of content end up calling us home because we provide the community and the social aspect, the inclusivity and help that is a breath of fresh air over the cesspool guilds where no one knows anyone or the flipside of sitting on a bench for an already established raiding guild. As stated above this is not just a pitstop or a temporary guild that will last a season but a place to gain friends and grow with everyone else around you.
Our current needs are dps preferably a dk or two however all should apply
What we do

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords the meese.
  • Lots of moose videos.

What we want
We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.
  • We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

Please reach out to EmeraldShado#1229 (Btag) or notadelas#7187 (Discord) for more information or questions. We look forward to hearing from you.

4 Likes

growing at a quick rate, were doing keys daily and always looking for content to do. when we get to stressed we blow out some bgs :3

2 Likes

Good guild with a great name!

Bumping it up!

got our raid times started, still building for keys and raiding

Hey there, I applied on my BDK through the in game tool.

i appreciate your reply, ill log in and push the invite through, i know its odd hours but itll be there for the next time you are around. :slight_smile:

Aaaand b-bump!

this week will be our first week of raiding. starting normal than heroic and so on. In the last few weeks since start this guild has grown tremendously to being a cross faction/cross realm guild. running keys literally constantly anywhere from 2’s-nearly 20’s. come join in and recognize why this game was fun in the first place and meet some new friends.

I added you on discord. Oats#0319

first raid went super smooth tonight, will round out normal on saturday. then heroic the following week. Looking for everyone for keys AND heals/dps for raiding

3/11H No prep! GO MEESE.

5/11H moving up quickly through heroic. recruiting all roles still

Hey there! I’m looking for a new home on Area 52 - stopped playing shortly after Nathria. I main this lock but have multiple alts to fill needs. Hit me up please - Kovo#1606

ive sent you an in game add. and look forward to talking with you soon :3

On a side note we are now 7/11H in our first real week of raiding and are looking for more dps/healers to fill our roster

took a week off of raiding, still had a ton of people on pushing keys and doing pvp, this isnt a raid log guild. this is a community where people feel involved and go the extra mile, both in the game and outside to others.

really looking for some healers to help round out the team. and help us grow to a larger comp size

Come play with us =)

Come join us! Find a home for Season 4 and Dragonflight!

Looking to return after stopping a few weeks into Sepulcher. Are you looking for any specific healer? I’m currently sitting on a resto shaman, resto Druid, and either spec or priest.