Veteran player returning for DF LF a guild! Unholy DK

Hello everyone! I am seeking a guild to raid with come expansion time. I took a break from WoW in the beginning of Shadowlands due to burnout and personally wasn’t a fan of the expansion. I have been itching to come back and raid again, and looking for that group I can gel with and kill things.

Looking for a guild that is serious about doing mythic content. Nothing super try hard or anything, but the willingness to go as far as we can. Also looking for a chill group that can kill bosses and have fun with each other doing so, but knows when to get serious on progression.

I am hoping to play my Unholy DK with it being my favorite spec, but if frost is substantially better then I will play frost.

I have been seriously raiding since WOTLK and hope to continue into DF and perhaps beyond.

I am looking to play on high pop horde servers such as Illidan/area 52 those are my two main servers I would like to be, but I am not opposed to other realms if they are higher population and the guild is the right fit :slight_smile:

If you think I would be a good fit you can respond here, or reach me on discord or battlenet! Look forward to hearing from you.

Discord: Desolation#1245
Battle.net: Desolation#11907

Hey there! Infinitas is a super new guild on A-52 but looking to go hard in DF. Looking for all roles and classes right now. I’m on in-game as of this posting, can also reach my on Btag at Grippo#11222.

Send me a whisper or btag request if you might be interested!

Send a whisper to Hippocrylust! I posted under Grippo my warrior.

Hey Desolation, Defiance Inc is recruiting DPS for our AoTC guild. If you’re looking for a laid back raid environment we’d be happy to have you on the team! Our raid times are Tuesday 8-11 EST and Thursday 6-11 EST!

Send me a message either on discord or bnet if you’re interested!

Bnet: Happimood#11186
Discord: Sarcasmic#1317

Hey returning group of players looking for more players for our guild Moonlight Gaming (Formerly Sunshine Gaming). We’re looking for additional players to fill spots for raids wed/thur 8:00-10:30 EST, as well as m+ content whenever. Our goal is to get AOTC, and then essentially full clear heroic weekly on wednesday while building a mythic team to do mythic content for those interested on thursday (a couple of our players only want to do AOTC so we’ll probably end up in a sort of like 25-30 people for the heroic team and a core 20-23 for mythic.) Anywho if you’re interested and would like to chat you can add me on btag tomathon#1842 or discord Tomathon#4519

I appreciate the reply, but I’m looking to go beyond AOTC as far as possible into mythic!

Moose Team Six, check us out we might be more aligned with what you are looking for.

Thanksgiving bump! Happy thanksgiving everybody!

Bump bump bump!

Still looking, im pumped for the expansion!