[H] Returning playing LF Guild for M+/Raids

Left during S1 Shadowlands cause of new job, getting married, and buying a house. Now since thats all settled and DF is coming out I’m ready to hit that grind again. I love M+ and raiding. I learn quick and can take criticism. I’m not going to top the DPS meters, though i will do whatever I can to get there. I play the role needed for the content when asked and the role I find fun when I can.

Currently undecided on main class as Rogue or DK. Rogue was my very first class from original release, but I love DK and while I haven’t ever been a main tank, I do like the idea of tanking. This might be the first release I focus on two classes instead of one.

1 Like

Sorry posted under wrong character, Slicedbacon is my rogue ingame.

give us a look

Bacon,

I’m looking for additional DPS for our raid team for DF. I also run a lot of M+ in the afternoons and would really love to have a competent rogue to fill a slot some days. Take a look at my recruitment post and see if we might be a fit for you. Feel free to reach out if you have questions or would like to chat.

Hello Bacon,

I love me some bacon, I’m guessing you do, too? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, I go by Oli or Tether in game & I am the GM of the new guild Pandas with Headsets we’re currently looking for more dps for our future DF raid team! And I honestly don’t think we have any rogues yet in the guild, but I am not 100% sure on that. But really, you can play anything you want! The sky is the limit really! I mean, just as long as we don’t have a whole raid team of hunters lol!

Anyway, here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have any questions or just simply want to know more, please don’t hesitate to msg me directly on discord: wigglehugs#6738

Cannot wait to hear from you & I hope you have a wonderful day!
:heart: / Oli/Tether