<Moose Team Six> tues/thurs 8-11est 8/8N 7/8H

Still need healers? I play mistweaver and I’m looking to get into raiding for season 4 and DF.

yeah we are, if possible we would like to see that resto shaman.

healers are always welcome, and we are looking.

testing 123 testing 123

for being a new guild we sure are putting up some numbers and actually having an active player base and a team to push keys and raiding is quite the game changer from guilds in the past I’ve personally been in. night and day difference, come check us out. we mainly need dps for raids but all should apply. especially for keys

WE OUT HERE.
we are looking for more dps and 1 flex healer so when we do fill closer to 20 we have the 4th for prog.

its not always about the level of content you run, just did a normal full clear with the gang and i really enjoyed myself, was it easy? YES but did i enjoy every second of it because i like whos actually in my guild and raid team? YES. even now during burnout/last few months we are making an effort, to make this game fun and find ways to keep everyone engaged.

Thats the type of guild we are. if you want to be part of a community that wants to play together, inside and outside of the game then reach out.

Well you guys looking for anything in particular these days? I just came back to WoW a few weeks ago from a several year break. DF looks like it’s shaping up to be a good place to jump back into things. I would like to find a great guild to kick it with when it comes out! My BTag is Moonkrow#1487 if you have any questions and I’m not this toon!

Good Day
Took a little over a year off and now I will be returning this week. Looking for an active home. Myvirtue#11280

Added on bnet. Ryknow #1676

thanks for the add im reaching out so keep an eye out :3

clears throat
MOOSE TEAM SIX WANTS YOU!
we are back and making more condensationing jokes than before. come for the community stay for the fun environment in keys and raids. join to be challenged and pushed by a team that wants to play this game and drag you along. or be the one dragging others. Im a druid i have the best flight form in the game fight me :3

BTag: Mightmagic#1498

Class: Hunter
Spec: Beast Mastery

Been mythic level raiding with friends for a while. Most swapped to FFXIV so looking for a new home. Goal is AOTC and dabbling in mythic.

I am much much much more into mythic plus though.

Took off much of this expansion because I just didn’t enjoy this one.

Most common question. Do I do/like hunter mechanics. Yes. 100%.

Will add both of you tonight

Killing it on these raids, having a blast and actually enjoying the game. Still looking for more dps to help push us into a comfortable position for mythic raiding come Dragon flaps

I feel the need to point out how Adelas doesn’t have moose antlers.

Glossing over that though, sounds like a fun group.

I’m an old player returning for dragon fwaps. Ready to kill some big lizards. Haven’t raided seriously since Cataclysm and Deathwing destroyed my will to continue on. So clearly I should try again with these other dragons.

Thinking about maining this lock or my shammy.

Ahem.

Dragons are pish - easiest bosses in the game! I’ve never seen a single dragon manage to do anything of the sort. Clearly, you just didn’t have the right dragonslayers.

Clearly.

…Surely.

Anyways speaking of the right dragonslayers come join us for Dragonflight where we punch rocks like Chris Redfield and they drop loot in proper loot piñata fashion!

Returning rogue looking to level, grind, push M+ keys, and raid!!! Just all around looking to have some fun and get sweaty.

glad you reached out, add me in discord or btag and lets chat :slight_smile:

Btag: Leonardo#1135

BM Hunter LF raid spot and your times work well for me.

BACK on the recruitment train. we went 7/8 normal and 1/8H this week, great core group of players and looking for more people to join the team and help the guild grow.

Hey if you could use an enhance shaman I’m looking for a new home. And yer guild seems to have the same interest as me Raiding and M+. I sent you a friend request on Bnet.