Moonkin appearance? Ever? Mage tower? Hello? REALLY?!

Why are moonkin forms the only ones that can’t get anything? Come on Blizzard… This is just like. Which moonkin spat in your cereal?

16 Likes

Pretty sure ferals have nothing too

3 Likes

Ferals have a good number of different kitty forms. Moonkins have boomchicken form and glowy moonkin form THATS IT.

They got the poop end of the stick for sure. And this is coming from aperson who DESPISES playing a druid personally.

2 Likes

Maybe but the OP is referring to the mage tower specifically where both balance and ferals didnt get anything while gaurdian does. Also while feral may have more then balance it still hardly has any so really the argument should be made that all druid forms need a lot more.

Atleast Boomies don’t have a dope appearance already created and previously used, just being left out because Blizzard’s incompetent.

(Feral’s Claws of Shirvallah)

3 Likes

You have glyph of stars and you will like it. Blizzard’s official stance is no druid really wants to be any sort of moonkin. Except maybe KT that drust moonie is pretty noise.

Chicken please,

Tree me, then you can get more feathers.

I know right I actually made a forum for that like 30 mins ago Bring back Claws of Shirvallah

1 Like

Agreed.

We haven’t gotten a new Moonkin . . . ever.

Every druid race, only one Moonkin.

We’ve got like (I’m not counting) 15 bears and cats to choose from, but one Moonkin per race, or Glyph of Stars.

1 Like

Ferals got the day-glow kitty colors.

Sparkle Owl form asap plz blizzard :slight_smile:

again I already answered that scroll up I said the op was referring to the new mage tower where gaurdian got a new form and both feral and balance got nothing.

At least call it what it is.

A Cat-astrophe.

1 Like

Yeah no you’re right…Druid…DRUIDS don’t get enough from Blizzard.

Ridiculous.

Can you not complain about one thing?

GETTING THE GUARDIAN DRUID MODEL WAS A BONUS

You’re owed NOTHING. Blizzard didn’t drop the ball. Stop being a needy baby

Thanks for your support shaman. For that I will say that shamans need more customization too in totems elemental summons and especially ghost forms.

1 Like

Yeah this is unnecessarily toxic. People are asking for more customization and cosmetics that are very overdue so why do you care?

i would like to have a cute bastion owl form as moonkin, please and thank you

I care because they literally just announced a whole new recolor set for every spec. That’s more customization that people asked for AND you get the guard druid form on top.

Crying that you didn’t get more is childish and ungrateful. Be happy blizzard listened and gave us these. Whining you didn’t get more is spitting in the hand they reached out. It’s like being homeless begging for change, someone gives you $10 and you complain that it wasn’t $20

I’m getting increasingly fur-ious people aren’t using animal puns when discussing Druid forms.