Monk and caster nerfs incoming

Gonna nerf moonkins to the ground I see . But the melee classes are just fine .just fine

1 Like

God I hope the nerf moonkins to the ground

1 Like

Define the ground
 Those nerfs weren’t bad at all they only tuned incarn to where it should be if im correct. They didn’t do anything to the stupid sustained damage or tankiness.

edit: They nerfed shooting stars so you cant dot everything sti bear and come out of double starsurge as often
 welcome change
 still not the ground.

3 Likes

Moonkins have great sustain damage paired with spammable CC 
 incarn burst is the cherry on top. boomkins are still pretty good

I’m on board with all these MW changes except increasing the mana of Surging Mist to 3.8%.

Firstly, correct me if i’m wrong, but it makes Surging Mist virtually useless to waste a PvP talent on since 2 x Surging Mists now heals about the same as 2 x Vivify’s on a single target with Renew on them
and Surging Mists now costs 300 more mana to use.

I think our healing is more in line with other healers now which i’m fine with, but i seem to go OOM stupidly quickly now.

EM costs 5,200 mana and Vivify costs 3,500
that’s a lot.

With the relentless damage of some comps, especially double melee like TSG, Turbo, DH/Warr, renewing mist and channeling soothing mist isn’t going to get the job done so we’ll need to use EM and Vivify often - making us go OOM very quickly. Too quickly.

People may still say ‘oh but you have 55 sec cocoon’ but that’s actually in line with other healers since it’s ALL we have
other classes cycle through CD’s like RSham Earthern Wall Totem every 1min, Spirit Link and Ascendence. Pallies have SAC, Divine Protection, BOP etc
for MW it’s just cocoon every time there’s nothing else.

Anyone here play multiple healers able to be objective about this?

5 Likes

I feel like mw will really struggle against double melee high single target damage now
using surging mist twice does similar healing to vivify twice if target has renewing mist but costs more mana.

No point using surging ever anymore which is silly.

But vivify has a really high mana cost at 3500 so monks will go oom much quicker than say, a mirror tsg with a Hpally.

? Surging mist didnt lose any hps it will still crit 90-100k with 2 stacks and em buff on target

it’s been nerfed 20% in addition to the extra mana cost.

According to my tooltip 2 X surging mists will heal about the same as 2 X vivify if target has renewing mist on them
but cost more mana.

tbh these changes don’t seem like your class suddenly becomes bottom of the barrel unplayable like some patches have done to classes, they seem decent

All praise holinka
 for actually helping pvp out for once.

Moonkin is not fine, it can do literally everything
heal, tank, boomkin, run away at 200% speed, cyclone, roots, silence, disarm, everything.

2 Likes

the heal amount is good, the mana cost is not.

Go oom way too quickly now, struggling with low mana only a few minutes in, especially if using crane.

Our main two healing spells cost 5200 (enveloping mist) and 3500 (vivify) mana now which is a huge amount.

Lrn to manage your resources, like the rest of the healers, right?

heals 100% health in 2 globals nerfed by 20% and a bubble every min is still too op.
They should just keep mw’s strengths and make people able to capitalize their “weaknesses” (:slight_smile:
increased duration of stuns on player in pvp by 100% and increases damage taken by 100% while stunned XD

That’s all he does, if he can’t tunnel it down on his over-tuned survival hunter with his mindless 30second cd trap; insane mobility with great defensives, while playing a class that can’t decide if it’s supposed to excel at at ranged or melee (so its both);

Then to him said spec/class is op and crying commences.

He advocates for double melee (not balanced comps) and QQ’s when his burst comps fail that they are op, then insults people who don’ get R1.

Since he plays Double melee (surging mist was strong against it) god forbid. Most MW only take surging into double melee, counter magic for wiz.

but like Rdruid, they overnerfed (double dipped (more cost for less heal) you’d think they’d have learned.

HPals will be the next healer to suffer nerfs.

1 Like

Chrysalis really needs to be looked at as well. Cocoon under 1 min cd is not ok

“Cocoon CD increased to 1min 1 sec. Fixed.”

-Blizz balance designer, probably

Good. I want mistweaver to die

tbh knowing blizzard theyll make it so chrysalis only reduces the cooldown by like 5 seconds

Aka make the class completely useless? They already nerfed our healing by a lot and then on top of it nerfed the mana cost of it. Every class has multiple defensives to cycle through on people while monks only have bubble and high hps. They are taking out the high hps and now you want to nerf our 1 defensive? lol

4 Likes