Mok'nathal and half elves as core races please

we better get a neutral race for horde and alliance: half gnome half tauren race the best of both worlds into a single race for everbody to enjoy

Might update op later with an idea, but there is some digging I gotta do first. Keep the discussion going guys :smiley:

We need Ogres before we make half Ogres ImO.

1 Like

Trade High Elves for Jinyu, Give Mokā€™nathal. Mokā€™nathal are awesome and have deserved to be a core race since TBC. Alliance should have gotten Belves in TBC and Horde should have gotten Mokā€™nathal.

This thread is to discuss half elves and mokā€™nathal.

Not High elves.

old god,more and more human orc and elfļ¼Ÿmoose and taurenļ¼Ÿplease dont do this ,i hate more the same race.

Thatā€™s a flex?! Gee you really are insecure.

LMAOOOO yikes

I misread. So passive aggressive, man. Either way, Trade Half Elves for Jinyu. The game doesnā€™t need anymore elf variants :slight_smile: Better?

Yup lol.

I do like jynyu, but I do think we need another elf race, specially since I feel these guys can add to the story as a different dynamic.

I can get behind this, but the others not so much.

To the general thread; I decided to scrap the idea. I was thinking of coining the idea of reusing Zanda trolls rigs for half elves but after seeing the female animations I opted to trash the idea.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to have a Elf with a full beard.

1 Like

Angry because all the Pop-Tarts were all gone.

How do we know there arenā€™t 1000s of Half Elves?

1 Like

We have four elf races already. I think we should a little more outside of the box for any new races. Iā€™m all for Mokā€™nathal for the horde though.

I mean, half breed races is outside of the box :upside_down_face:

Thereā€™s evidence of 1000ā€™s of High Elves, thereā€™s evidence of five or six half elves.

1 Like

A person that is a master of time magic capable of looking through time and space has stated it best;

But meh I think half elves can stand on their own without high elf backing.

Still support this.

Would love both races.

1 Like

Mokā€™nathal sound cool, but hard pass on Half Elves. Anything else than another elf variant for Alliance.

Bumping this up to try to garner more discussion.