Mods, close this thread pls, got derailed and spammed by memes

Then you got brilliant alliance fanboy minds trivializing what constitutes genocide (IN REAL LIFE) and making fun of ethnic minorities.
I am done giving the fanboys any benefit of a doubt.

Its like there is no bar low enough these people won’t cross just to justify this idiotic story just because it happens to concern team blue.
It is mindblowing.

We can do this all day or we can just chill, dude.

10 Likes

I can actually quote Horde players.
I am not speaking hypothetically here.
I can actually point them out by name.

Can you?
Face it the only reason you call me out is because they support your narrative for this dumb game lol. I am fine with you fabricating lore to support your narrative before but that’s game stuff. I mostly let it slide but this stuff is just morally repugnant.

Need an alpha reader? …Or maybe you’d prefer a beta reader? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

I think I can reasonably say that the people who lean waaaay too enthusiastically into the “lol deus vult” mud hut savage jokes might have some choice views on certain groups who have historically been the subject of mud hut savage jokes for centuries.

1. What “they” supports my narrative? You listed a lot of things. And what narrative is that?

2. Where have I fabricated lore? I know I’ve messed up on the lore in the past, so I’d be interested to avoid doing that again. Still learning the lore like anybody else, and ignorance carries bias.

If you’re gonna accuse me of those things then you kinda have the burden of proof here. I’m always open to making myself a better person, so I’d appreciate it.

Perhaps even…an omega reader ;3c

4 Likes

That Andiun slaughtered civilians in Dazaralor.
When we have ample evidence to disprove it.

The Dark Iron dwarves weren’t burning civilians alive?

5 Likes

You mean the shopkeepers that attacked soldiers in the streets?

1 Like

You mean the shoppers who were running around in circles, cowering?

I’ll play along, because I’m sure Alliance and Horde are purposefully shown different things, and there’s a possibility that’s some unreliable narration going on.

That being said, do you think it doesn’t count as slaughtering civilians when they resist an entirely unexpected invading force and that invading force decides to respond with live immolation? Would you call it a slaughter when the Horde assassinated those trainee Sentinels in Auberdine before fully assaulting Ashenvale during the prepatch?

6 Likes

Here, the Forum Troll with no Story or Lore points shows its cards. I would advise to disregard this trap.

“Naming and shaming” can get you forum action.

I get directly insulted often by name, and hardly ever report anyone. The only reports I make are for the Streamer Spam Advertisements.

But these types of Troll Posters, who hide their profiles, will bait you into “naming and shaming” other posters. Posters that will report you.

Again, be wary of this Forum Troll’s traps.

Is that your ample evidence? Sounds like an excuse to avoid cognitive dissonance. I do it too, it’s okay. Plenty of room on the raft.

1 Like

If we fight like this, we let Edgyjojomeme win.

7 Likes

Well, he did make the thread. We all made the choice to post in it.

He is the winner that we chose.

2 Likes

Oh my god, he…he was the OP? I’ve been the true fool this whole time.

I feel like I’m in a final scene from one of those depressing sci-fi movies where it turns out the main character’s been in a black hole time warp or something for the entire movie and his family and the entirety of the human race has lived and died without him.

…But also I’m just as addicted to stupid internet arguments as half the regulars here. Never said I had the moral high ground.

5 Likes

I hold you especially to blame, given that you decided to make a comparison to a real life war in the first place. If you don’t know what that triggers on the forums by now, you’re a dunce.

2 Likes

Come come. As far as blame goes, this thread is like Switzerland—we’re all swimming in cheap credit.

(Also I could sort of see where Cursei was coming from when I squinted)

2 Likes

Considering the source… To quote a bard of our time:

No I don’t because when you fight then you become a combatant.

No because Sentinels are soldiers. They signed up to fight.
I find it astounding I have to explain to some Horde players here what the difference between a soldier and a civilian is.

Do you wish that I explain to you why fire and water are different next?
PS. After BoD there is no report or any dialogue about huge amounts of civilian losses among the Zandalari.

If you can find such a thing mentioned I would conced you the point regard “Lol andiun slaughters civilians”

No I ain’t him.
All my characters are either on Stormscale or Sargeras.

Night Elf Civilians openly engaged Horde invaders in the theater of combat during the War of Thorns. That is explicitly described in Elegy.

You claim the Alliance burning civilians in Dazaralor is justified because the Troll civilians were upset and attempted to defend themselves?

Then you make the case for the Burning of Teldrassil and the death every Night Elven civilian. Almost as much as I could.

I wasn’t very interested in this thread before, but it’s got my attention now that the Hordeposters in here are doing their usual schtick of ganging up on people who call them out on their crap!

2 Likes