Mods, close this thread pls, got derailed and spammed by memes

have you even read novel

I have been sitting and standing as I read and replied in this thread, thank you.

Harmless? I am not sure what harm you imagine being capable of doing with a forum post - other than to one’s self by getting in trouble with the mods.

I was not aware of the existence of a Jojomeme until I read the OPs name.

I have remained unaware of what exactly that means. I am not looking to change that. Hopefully I dont learn about it until everyone else forgot. What ever an “edgy jojo meme” is… it does not seem enticing to me.

I mean, besides corrupting his soul to become a Demon Hunter. Dedicating his existence to getting rid of the Legion. Alienating himself from his friends and people to better understand said enemy. And his willingness to die in pursuit of that goal.

Because he was more concerned with making decisions himself than finding a cooperative middle ground. And those decisions were usually very harmful to other people.

He was more concerned about saving people no matter the cost

And that is why he was considered a villain. Not because the Night Elves are ungrateful, but because he consistently chose costly, brutal options over trying to find a cooperative middle ground.

1 Like

Yes. I own the novel. It’s a 318 page long ego-trip, with a dash of Maiev, Akama, and Vandel along for the ride.

1 Like

Well, that’s why alliance in general is so terrible faction. You can’t win without making sacrifices. That’s the price of war.

There’s a difference between making sacrifices and the most brutal option that involves victimizing others.

3 Likes

Can we please stop engaging the dude who obviously just wants to make you talk around in circles for ten more posts? Imerus, Galenorn? We all know you have opinions on the lore. But indulging this guy is about as productive as speaking to a wall.

I mean, unless you guys are just using him as an excuse to think out loud. Whatever floats your boat. I’m gonna continue my Sylvanas fanfiction elsewhere. This stuff doesn’t write itself.

2 Likes

You’re a terrible faction.

1 Like

u have something better to do until 8.2.?

I mean, kinda. Haven’t got much else to do while insomnia toys with me so cruelly.

Dude, this guy is literally just revolving through age-old SF talking points looking for something new for you to latch onto.

Here, I can do it too. Theramore was not a legitimate military target, the Horde just was looking for an excuse to destabilize the Alliance’s presence so close to their southern holdings.

Writing Sylvanas self-insert fanfiction. Do you mind? Those tongues don’t battle for dominance by themselves.

Theramore was garrosh target. Garrosh was more about “cool” victories, rather most impactful

There. I posted one. /thread
2 Likes

I only had three short responses. I guess I agree in theory, but I don’t think I’m sucked in a rabbit hole. He already stopped responding to me.

What a dreamboat. His rippling pectorals and bulging lats will be missed dearly.

Yeah, true. I think we both got distracted by visions of Garrosh and his bulbous quads.

No, they were fighting to uphold slavery.

2 Likes