Mods, close this thread pls, got derailed and spammed by memes

You mean the cartoon made for little kids?

I mean the hypothetical “She-man” reboot I referenced as part of a joke due to Cursewords’s typo. A joke is a statement or play-on-words told lightheartedly in order to provoke a laugh response in audiences.

2 Likes

Yes. There are comparisons to be made.

You questioned the use of “rebel scum” since it is used by villains in Star Wars.

But “rebel scum” can be applied correctly, depending on the rebellion.

Context matters.

This is like the followup to Wallurian vs. Grandblade. Only sexier.

What does the Civil War have to do with any of that? The term “rebel scum” is universally attributed to its frequent use in Star Wars. Going off on this tangent is just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking.

I’m really confused as to what you’re trying to attain here.

3 Likes

You do bear a striking resemblance to the protagonist of the Steamy Romance Novels, Marcus. All in the shoulderpads.

2 Likes

Yes indeed. I missed the R in Sherman.

:sob:

Can we include the Heman Universe with this new Sheman? Or would Skeletor make it too much like BfA?

This is one of the nicest things anyone’s said to me.

1 Like

Skeletor already kinda fits the style of both the Sith and the Forsaken, so yes.

As Vozul and Warchief Sylvanas embrace, Nathanos politely averts his gaze. It seems this will be another night of observing from the space closet for him. But hark! A robed figure emerges from the void of space, ferried by ice and…Force. The Force.

“NYEH!” Skeletor calls to him, sexily. It seems the Houndmaster won’t be handling just one dog tonight.

3 Likes

I said it. But it was short so I will repeat.

The use of “rebel scum” depends on context. Villains and heroes have said similar words in fiction and irl.

Here we go with your universalities…

Type it into Google and tell me that the page isn’t coated head to toe in Star Wars. I made a harmless comparison to an edgy edgy boi, and you flew off with some Civil War comparison that seems a bit suspect.

Sit the hell down.

Hot take - Nathanos would be infinitely more likable by all if he sounded like Skeletor, and/or Waluigi.

6 Likes

I just want Forsaken customization to include “freshly dead” (skin mostly intact like the ghoulish human DK skins), rotted with the option to cover up the elbow and knee joints… and full-blown skeleton.

Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

warsong and dragonmaw pretty much dont exists anymore.

night elves has no martyr concept. Illidan sacrificed everything and was still considered a villain

Illidan also cavorted with demonic energies and nearly restarted another Well of Eternity, right after their Queen almost killed them all with the first one. Not saying he was wrong or not, but that’s not an equivocal comparison to Malfurion dying in Darkshore.

3 Likes

illidan was right and did nothing wrong

That’s not the point of what I was saying, but I can add this to your ever growing Crawling in my Crawl pile.

3 Likes

This doesn’t have 5% of the effect when someone says "“Garrosh did nothing wrong”

1 Like

Illidan is a villain. All of his “sacrifices” were other people, like the lives of his Moonguard, and the remaining Draenei souls of Auchindoun. And it was all for his creepy obsession with a girl that didn’t love him (and told him so, repeatedly).

It’s a different thing altogether from laying down your life in defense of your people, which is a concept that would have never crossed Illidan’s egomaniacal mind.

Bro, it’s not worth it. He’s literally a troll.

1 Like

Look, I can’t give up until I see just one JoJo meme from him!!

Illidan doing all this stuff to try and impress Tyrande gives me the same vibe as Thanos killing everybody in the comics to try and impress Death, only for Deadpool to attract her because he’s completely ambivalent to the whole thing.

3 Likes