Mods, close this thread pls, got derailed and spammed by memes

Good try bud.

Sorry, I can only expend two seconds of brain power per post and you exceeded your limit!

2 Likes

No worries. I barely notice any difference from your previous posts.

Sorry, I can only expend one second of brain power per post and you exceeded your limit!

2 Likes

I never asked that of you.

You have some demented head canon even in forum arguments, much less the Lore.

I know why you love that word. You use that word on anyone who rebukes and refuses your garbage existence.

Small wonder you use it so often.

1 Like

I am sorry could you repeat that?

This is glorious

Straight up trolling and sass, I love it.

Small wonder is you D u fckng INCEL

Sorry, I can pends ond you exceeded you exper limit!

umm what you say?

I cand of brain pend ond your per post an power pend you expend only exceededed one secone seconly expend!

Small Wonder is a kind of creepy show, in retrospect.

49 NEW POSTS ON THIS THREAD.

What the hecko frens?

3 Likes

Thats wonderful.
Tell me more.

Just playing. Gonna see if we can get to 20k post limit.
Want to help?

I thought it a better discussion than Cursewords justifying the US civil war and Vozul and Khalastrya freak out.

What the actual fck did I just watch.

YO GRANDBUCKET NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK FREN

Wanna boop snoots? :wink:

2 Likes

This is the most bizarre thing I have ever heard tbh. Slavery is one of the most horrific institutions mankind has ever created. To say I am white washing the confederacy by pointing out the reason they seceded from the Union, to uphold the institution of slavery and the political power it gave them, is frankly bamboozling bro.

Not at all the same. The entire narrative of the story repeatedly points to Sylvanas being the one which is “destroying” and “breaking up” the “nation” that is the Horde through her not only immoral but ill-strategized commands and actions. Genocide of Teldrassil. Imprisoning the chieftain of the Taurens. Blighting and raising her own soldiers from the dead as ghouls.

As for Saurfangs words, he doesn’t always just say “his Horde”, either. Watch Safe Haven again. Not that it matters because a patriot often speaks of the country they love in such a way, but in Safe Haven he says “much like the Horde” not “much like my Horde” and he asks Thrall to fight for “it” not “me”.

Your analogy is terrible and requires massive amounts of head canon and “alternative” interpreting to make any sense. Not only that, it apparently requires revisionist history about the Civil War.

1 Like

Omgosh hecc

1 Like

I know jack sh_t about the US civil war but I know a couple rebellions that happened in my country :slight_smile:

Oh no, I’m just thread down all move can so we on.

Allerya is so insufferable to argue with here anything seriously’s no real point in there anymore.

1 Like

If you argue in good faith I won’t be mean.

Come now Allerya, we all know you like being a little mean even when the discussion is in good faith.

The Confederacy was hideously evil precisely because of it’s upholding of the institution of slavery and therefor its merciless destruction was good. Now you know.

1 Like