Mods, close this thread pls, got derailed and spammed by memes

Oh look another one.

What is up with the Horde playerbase attracting all these deplorable incels?

Well sugar sit down and let me tell you the story.
It was in another thread that we were arguing about the Genn attack on Sylvanas in Stormheim. I said something amongst the lines of “Genn didnt obey Anduind direct orders to not engage in combat unless necessary and went full school shooter on Sylvanas”

The deed is done, I’m satan now.

You do like this word, don’t you?

Its pretty descriptive of your behavior.

Dude I could make the exact same ridiculous moral claims about you. You made yourself sound pretty deplorable, defending the immolation of civilians as “only natural” in the course of war. smh :confused:

1 Like

You mad bro? :joy::joy::joy:

You also liked my post wherein I said the Civil War was about slavery, Mr Cursewords :thinking:

No, it is a rebellion to restore honor to the Horde which Sylvanas has trampled upon. It is a rebellion to end genocide and slavery, which Sylvanas uses the sons and daughters of the Horde to carry out. Thrall was the man who ended and liberated the internment camps. Leave his name out of your mouth you utter piece of traitorous degenerate genocide mongering blood elf filth. See you at the end of BfA when the phony fake Warchief is dead or disposed and you have to look once again upon a proud Orc, or perhaps even Tauren! :sunglasses:

"It is your duty to aid the Horde and to defend our way of life. But it is also your duty to know when quarter and compassion should be given to friend and foe alike.

Understand this well. This is the new Horde, not some demon-spawned army who lack freewill."

• Thrall, Warchief, World Shaman, founder of the New Horde

Look up the definition of what a civilian becomes when they arm themselves to fight in war.
EDIT:
You know what I will do it for you:
https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v1_cha_chapter1_rule1

It appears that this poster calls anyone who disagrees …

As if any one who refuses this poster must be demented.

If this poster gets refused and corrected so often - perhaps their own demented and convenient excuse is that any one who rejects theit pathetic ideas and advances must be an incel.

5 Likes

(Daddy Blizzard, we would be ever so grateful if you’d give us back the block button. Pretty please :pray: ?)

8 Likes

Good to know you agree the military should mow down child soldiers, then! Damn, these Alliance fanboys are kinda crazy. :confused:

I like posts that make me laugh. Even if I disagree.

Bad habit perhaps. But if I laugh, I like it.

Funny the ICRC did not mention that tidbit.
Did you make it up yourself?

You said the word DEMENTED you f_ckng INCEL

4 Likes

Did you make your face up yourself?

1 Like

What did you disagree with then, hm? Slavery funny to you bro? What you got next, more ad hominems hmmm?

lolwut? /10char

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WE GO BOIS

6 Likes

Are we really back to the Horde supports slavery thread?

I do not think the South rebelled purely for slavery. I think there were economic incentives for the South’s attempt at a dissolution of the Union beyond slavery.

I think any poster calling the South’s rebellion based on slavery is a literal white washing. It ignores the other multitude of evils the Confederacy espoused.

Same as Saurfang’s rebelllion. He espouses “his Horde” not “the Horde” which we Horde players serve.

And he asks why I call him an incel.
Lmao.

1 Like

Sorry, I can only expend two seconds of brain power per post and you exceeded your limit. Let me try to respond again:

I can’t believe you honestly believe this.

5 Likes