Mods, close this thread pls, got derailed and spammed by memes

If someone says something I find wrong, I will voice my opinion regardless of what forum it’s being said in.

You’re right, I could have tied it in, which I thought about doing. I’ll do it now! Cursewords mentioned the Civil War as a rebellion in which the rebels were in the wrong, but he failed to mention just why that was. The “rebels” were terrorist slave owners, and their “rebellion” was in order to maintain the power they had as slave owners.

How does this tie into the current story? Well, Saurfang and Thralls “rebellion” that they seem to be trying to incite is not at all the same. They are not trying to uphold an immoral violent institution which Sylvanas has outlawed. To the contrary; they are attempting to overthrow a leader which has displayed her willingness to commit genocide and enslave the dead to her will. So Cursewords comparison of Saurfang/Thralls rebellion to the Confederates is wholly misplaced.

Spuddy buddy, I love you, but you’re not supposed to admit when you’re being argumentative. That way, your interlocutors, they can take it and enjoy it without facing the sinfulness of it all.

1 Like

Well, I think you’re wrong, but I’m only going to sit here and expect you to explain to me why you’re actually right. Also I love prayer and giving to charity.

Let’s just get this party started, friends.

I know you are joking and trying to make a point but you should probably delete it and I am just giving advice as someone who has been suspended entire months from the forums for reasons I found to be ridiculous. I don’t flag anyones posts unless they’re particular reprehensible but there are people who will look for anything to flag by people they don’t like.

I also agreed partially with what you said which is why I decided to explain just how it fits into the lore, and to carry on with Cursedwords, shall I say, cursed analogy he attempted to make.

1 Like

Yeah, good call. I have to remember to dial back my edge to Blizzard levels.

1 Like

50 bucks that if it was a horde invasion on a Alliance city and this ‘collateral damage that was bound to happen’ killed ONE civilian that DARED build a shop in a CITY, we would have a nice monologue about how the Horde is the root of all evil and every race is bound to be sociopathic killers.

I spend a couple hours building a DnD character to come back and see the thread turned into a dumpster on fire, oh boi.

In this DnD vibe, I thinking about starting a thread to place the main posters in the story forum in the alignments. Very 2012 stuff but I quite enjoy this meme quite a bit.

1 Like

I had fun with a thread like that one time, maybe a year ago or so. Simpler times. I think I made Cursewords LE now that I think about it. Lemme check.

4 Likes

Oh gods, what did I miss? I blink and the fun gets edited.

1 Like

Here we go! SF Regulars + Alignments

EDIT: I don’t know what edits you’re talking about, Feldaran ;o

2 Likes

Feldaran - Chaotic Saucy ;0

My god I lost it

Edit: Pretty spot on, not gonna lie.

I’d add Allerya as Lawful Evil because there’s no way that dude isn’t a Yrel devoted follower lmao

And WithPuppys as Lawful Good.
She’s such an adorable poster.

And @Cursewords YOU ARE CHAOTIC SOMETHING MY FRIEND. DEF CHAOTIC.

2 Likes

That thread reminds me of all the people I miss :sob: One day Saiphas will come trudging back to us, with Darethy whistling, happy on his shoulder.

4 Likes

Oh man, how my opinions have changed on some of these people. With all the salt floating around nowadays I’d probably bump Threeslot up to Chaotic Good.

4 Likes

I may be many things but I ain’t no hypocrite. If you think I am point out the hypocrisy.
Hence why you don’t have an actual example so you resort to lies and hypotheticals.

But I do think you are, as a person, morally reprehensible though.
Nothing will change that after your comments yesterday.

:roll_eyes:

/ten chars

2 Likes

It was not a lie, I was betting.

Good, you are done with me, and I’m done with you, have a good life and may the winds always blow in your favour.

Then you lost.

Stop pinging me then.

At least you admit that you simply type what ever malarkey comes to your mind, only to correct it later, when some one wiser points out your off topic garbage.

You tie it in later… After you had time to consider your childish outburst.

I mentioned rebels are capable of evil. You can read my scree if you choose. That was my initial argument with Grandblade. Rebels are not inherently good by virtue of rebelling. Rebels can be scum if the context provides.

Rebel scum can be a term used by Heroes and Villains. That was my point.

The Horde’s codependence and obsequience to Alliance whims as the violent institution it has been will not be tolerated. Warchief Sylvanas is commanding the Horde to shake that yoke.

Saurfang and Thrall wish to maintain the days of Alliance rule, which led to Orc internment, where share cropping was a fantasy.

The rebellion of Saurfang and Thrall is yearning for a continuation of Horde obsequience under the yoke of the Alliance’s hegemonic whims. Saurfang’s rebellion is a rebellion on an equal level as the South rebelling against the Union.

Utter scum.

What about our M+?

Amazing to have so much misinformation and false equivalencies in one single post. Its like all the Horde memes summed up in one single short post.
It truly is beautiful.

The irony brings a tear to my eye.

3 Likes

Wait, that’s the story behind the horrible Horde fanboy you know who apparently makes fun of school shootings? That’s the worst you can find?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like