Mods, close this thread pls, got derailed and spammed by memes

And remember the Night Elves fighting you that you killed? Yeah. Thats them.
They died heroically for their cause but they chose to fight.

Except the ones in Teldrassil STAYED there. Choosing not to fight.

The Zandalari shopkeeper should have stayed in his shop.
If he stayed in his shop and STILL got killed then I would give you a point.
But he didn’t.
And he died for it.

3 Likes

The Night Elven civilians dared oppose the Horde’s advance. They died as well.

I am glad we can agree on the Night Elves culpability in the Burning of Teldrassil.

You would never give him a point, lol. Shut up.

1 Like

7 Likes

The ones that pick up weapons to fight are no longer civilians yes.

Yes.

Civilians probably got killed, yeah.
It is a siege in the middle of a city so things are bound to happen.

My problem is your characterization of the incident.
Were the killings intentional or were they accidental?

Again. Accidental or purposefully?
Was Andiun ordering his soldiers to paint the streets in blood, decapitate any troll they see and build a throne of skulls for him to sit on as Talanji bends the knee in surrender?

Intent matter here.

[quote=“Vozul-wyrmrest-accord, post:181, topic:180618”]
I have done my best to work within the goalposts you’ve been moving around. You are literally the most insufferable forum poster I’ve ever encountered. You respond to long, detailed explanations with three lines, every time. [/quote]

Same goal posts they have always been.

This enough for you?

Would you? This is who you agree with?

This is the type of genuine conversation you want from me?

Who wants anything from you.

If you post with an expectation to fulfill the wants of others… oi vey.

1 Like

You still here?
I though you scored your little internet points and were ready on your way?

You quoted me, my internet-avatar-lady-who-hides-its-profile-like-a-proper-forum-troll. What ever you are.

So, yes. I happen to notice when someone quotes me, wishing to discuss something I said.

You only mentioned intent at the tail end of the argument when you realized I had a point, but you didn’t want to concede. I never once claimed Anduin’s intentions were evil or that he ordered the killing of those civilians. My point was that he could not control them during the Battle of Dazar’alor, and civilians died, however which way you want to slice it, as a result.

I was never claiming Anduin himself was intentionally killing them. I did claim that the Dark Iron under his command were, in some part, intentionally killing them, and were allowed to do so due to his shoddy capabilities as a leader.

The only goal I was aiming for was to prove that Anduin/The Alliance was responsible for civilian deaths in BoD. I’ve proven that. You were the one who set that goal for me, in fact, at the very start of this stupid, protracted argument. As I just said,

You only mentioned intent at the tail end of the argument when you realized I had a point, but you didn’t want to concede.

2 Likes

Vozul. I realize yet more why assigning you to teach Ikkle in anger management is going to be so amazing.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t necessarily agree with him personally. I was pointing out your inability to make concessions. You only put the burden of proof entirely on the person trying to explain their position and then shift the goalposts.

Clearly you don’t care to extend intellectual respect to other people’s arguments so I’m gonna stop offering the same respect. Yay! Now no one’s having fun.

2 Likes

This I agree with.

I don’t doubt Dark Irons could get nasty but we need more concrete references to pretend that there was wholesale slaughter of civilians.
Which is the original statement I took issue with.
Yeah some probably died. Tragic but its on Talanji for putting Zandalari smack in the middle of a conflict between the two greatest mortal super powers in their world.

Yes they were responsible but they had a truck load of justification to do it.
And despite everything that happened Andiun still went out of his way to ensure that unnecessary deaths are avoided (much to my annoyance).
But I don’t see you bringing that up. Why?

If your entire point was.

“PEOPLE DIED IN DAZARALOR!!!”

Yeah? so? what did you expect to happen? Thankfully it was minimized and inadvertent.

1 Like

Firstly it’s a vague claim that I would need a more complete thesis on before I dare engage with it. I would put it directly above every single one of my responses to you for the lifetime of the argument to ensure I’m only tackling the points you laid out in visceral detail.

Also, no, I don’t feel like continuing this. My original goal has been achieved. I’m gonna go walk down to my local CVS and eat some toilet paper rolls now.

1 Like

The same could be said about the Night Elves who harbored Worgen in Teldrassil led by Genn Greymane, who attempted to assassinate the Horde’s Warchief at…

/crowd sighs like angels

Stormheim

Also, the Night Elven civilians who took up arms in the War of Thorns made every Night Elven civilian a combatant - according to you.

The quilted ones have a chewy-ness.

1 Like
2 Likes

I know I’m supposed to be on timeout from this thread but I find it kind of hilarious that every other poster who was involved in here ten posts ago has since taken one look at the ****storm and just turned right around.

Save yourselves, don’t be like me.

EDIT: GRANDBLADE NO!!

4 Likes

Nope.

And I already explained why.

There is literally a video of him saying it.

GRANDBLADE YES!!

/10char

11 Likes