Modern Death Knight character customizations

BRING BACK THE DK VOICE EFFECT PLEASE ALREADY. small characters

4 Likes

yo add Dk customizations pl red eyes would be cool. Hec the lore and any1 who defenda it

2 Likes

As a ā€˜Defender of Loreā€™ I can tell you thereā€™s nothing to defend about it. itā€™s possible.

The only one on here that has an opinion of ā€˜Loreā€™ counter to that is Kelliste.

2 Likes

Then where are all the red eye DKā€™s and why would they have red eye in the first place?

The blue is domination magic with SL lore.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been begging for red eyes for my blood dk for years.

Edit: If only there was any precedent for creatures who are overexposed to or overuse specific types of magic to be physically changed or corrupted by it but Iā€™m sure that never happened in WoW

1 Like

But blood magic is unholy based so they wouldnā€™t be red.

1 Like

Thereā€™s like 20 different variations on what blood magic is and does from different clans and cultures in WoW, thereā€™s no reason to believe blood magic is inherently unholy when even necromancy is confirmed not to be exclusive to death magic.

Death Knight blood magic itself likely is definitely unholy but itā€™s also heavily influenced and inspired by the Sanā€™layn blood magic which is overwhelmingly red-coded.

Unholy/death magic itself has been a number of colors over the years anyway.

1 Like

Most of the sanlayn donā€™t have red eyes except for like 1 blood prince.

Death Knights is based on domination magic. Unless there is a new generation blue eyes is what they have.

1 Like

Oooh I love the ā€˜eyesā€™ argument. Mainly because blizzard can do whatever they like when they like. If blizzard said ā€˜we are adding the ability for Deathknights to change eye colours because we said so!ā€™ Naysayers would have to pound sand, quite hilariously so too.

3 Likes

Acherus has a library on the first floor where DKs can study and learn all sorts of necromancy and forbidden magics. there is no reason in the decades since lights hope that they canā€™t figure out how to modify the magics binding their soul to their body thus changing eye color.

realistically, we should be able to swap races at the barber shop as well because a necromancer can just take a new body to use as their own as they please.

2 Likes

You should have told me before if weā€™re arguing this on the basis that we should ignore things that support my point.

WoW is full of people and magical creatures getting warped by magical influences in a million different ways, having your eyes change color being the least of it. Domination magic is blue yeah, but there is no lore reason that makes it immune to becoming tainted or intermingled with other magical influences that death knights have been manipulating for a decade and a half in lore time.

1 Like

There isnā€™t anything that supports your point for death knights. If there was it would have already happened but Blizzard doubled down on DK blue eyes in SL.

1 Like

the unholy talent splash art has some green in the eye color from what im seeing

so yeah more eye and other options for us please

1 Like

There is death knight npcā€™s in archerus that has red eyes. There is also a few without a glow at all.

1 Like

You argue in such bad faith with everyone so consistently itā€™s actually kind of impressive.

Not willing to entertain for a second that the lore might evolve at some point, just content to keep saying nothing is changeable.

2 Likes

No there isnt. There is 1 NPC that has red eyes and no one knows what she is because she has done absolutely nothing.

Do you have any evidence that domination magic can be corrupted?

You can argue DKā€™s should have pink eyes with your argument, or baby poo brown, it doesnt mean anything. Until you have actual evidence of something happening to where Dk eye color can change (you dont have a SINGLE DK where this has happened to) then your argument is the one in bad faith.

1 Like

She is a death knight trainer. Pretty self explainatory there bud.

2 Likes

Death night trainer doesnā€™t mean death knight.

the wowwiki calls her a knight of the ebon blade and she wears the armor
wowpedia calls her a dk

so if its good enough for them then its fine by me

3 Likes

The wowwiki was changed by people on these forums to a long while ago when people were having an argument with me. Prior to that she was just labeled as a Death Knight trainer. There was 0 citation for the change made.

Anyone can change the wiki and that is exactly what happened.

She is just a Death Knight trainer like Amalā€™thuzad. She has done literally nothing. Participated in 0 battles, doesnt inflict pain / death so she doesnt go on an uncontrollable killing rampage like what happens to Death Knights which is a curse for them.

All that people have is she is a DK trainer and that is the extent of it.