MMObyte just released the top ten MMORPG's of 2019

Actually no. When someone doesn’t play the actual game, and instead chooses to use their free time to venture to the forums in support of other players leaving so Blizzard can see there needs to be blatant change, it doesn’t mean WoW does other things better than MMO’s. Also yeah, the GS population tends to be people like you. People who want to hang in MG while hiding on some alt that obviously isn’t their main for blatant reputation reasons.

someone has way too much time, if that is what you are doing.

What is considered valuable use of your time is based on perspective.

A big issue with BFA is a huge chunk of the content is considered a waste of time with no valuable rewards for people. You’re here too, so guess you kind of agree.

2 Likes

I am in the game on characters on two accounts right now just scanning the auction house and reposting auctions. My actions will achieve what I set out to do, unlike yours.

Haha so you do agree. Not enough to do in the actual game besides mess with auctions and post on the forums. All you need to do is advocate for the extremely necessary change BFA needs instead of ignoring these issues and you’ll be right on track.

1 Like

How do you see that as agreement ? I am rarely on this forum without being in the game doing something. Earlier this morning I did the emissary on 7 characters and a did the warfront on one so far, then for the last hour I mined ore and farmed leather. And first thing this morning I did the questline for lil’ben and posted 3 of them on the auction house.

So you see the game is just fine for me, I spent 4 hours or so today already playing it.

And you want to know what else. By doing all that content on a daily basis I am sending blizzard a message that that content is desirable.

Haha 3600 posts vs my 178. Seems you hang here much more than you think.

Also that’s what you did? Not enough to do on the main so did the same thing on the alts, and hung on the AH? I remember in past expansions (not WoD) having so much to do on my main with desirable rewards such as Artifacts and their skins implemented in unique ways.

But hey if you truly believe the current state of content is sufficient, you do you and we’ll do us by fighting for this game to improve drastically by putting out voices out there just as you have.

1 Like

Can you not even read.

my 3700 posts means I am in the game a lot.

But hey keep telling yourself you would rather be playing FF.

No I can read, but that just tells me the game itself isn’t really enough to keep you engaged. 3600 posts is quite a lot. But hey, keep telling yourself everything is fine, and I’ll continue putting my voice out there advocating for necessary change.

1 Like

The game would keep me engaged if I didn’t spend so much time on flight paths. My biggest complaint is with no flying, however, I am flexible enough to work around that by finding something else to do on flight paths.

You know you aren’t on here to lend support to people who are quitting, you are on here trying to spread your misery. Sorry not interested, I like the game.

Oops, just noticed this got move to off topic.

I agree, BfA is a sorry state for this once great game. It’s really sad to see.

1 Like

See and that’s another issue with BFA. Blizzard takes away flight to keep us on flight paths with more wasted time. Gives a bunch of weak meaningless mobs in the world that stuns and dismounts to make it take longer to get from point A to point B. Puts in a bunch of timegates on quests to prevent us from playing to our hearts content, keep those who may not be aware, paying for that monthly fee if they don’t use gold since they can’t even experience the entire game due to random timegates.

Lazy rewards such as endless horses, reskins, and putting the entirely unique mounts on the cash shop with beautiful design and animation. You being absolutely fine with all this is your right, but there’s plenty of justifiable reason why others are dissatisfied.

Also believe what you will. But I’d rather Blizzard realize that we will consistently and adamantly let them know that the state of the game is terrible and needs to change rather than just leave without saying anything. For one that doesn’t get the developers any useful information if there are some still left that truly care. Another thing is that it shows others they’re not alone in these thoughts.

Also if you’re not interested you do you, no need to enter these negative forums and respond.

2 Likes

Sigh… kind of why I miss the old forums, this anonymity kills credibility in what people post.

If they’re that influential why has no one heard of them or their site? Obviously they aren’t that influential.

MMObyte isn’t huge, but they aren’t terrible in most cases.

1 Like

Totally off-topic but I only just realized your name was Amine and not Anime.

Anyway, I stand by my opinion FF14 is at its peak because Stormblood is the FF14 of Wrath, the next expansion Shadowbringers, let’s face it…

1-Bringing out the first ‘joke race’, with the bunny girls. That’s already an expansion too early, it took wow until MOP to bring out the first ‘joke race’ with the Pandas, now I’m sorry if this is offensive, but let’s be honest, Pandas are cute and cuddly and no race was before them, you got your ‘sexy’ races like the blood elves and Draenei, and your standard fantasy races like goblins and werewolves but you didn’t get the child-like races until MOP. I am sorry if this is a harsh opinion, but let’s face it, until now FF14 had serious/‘sexy’ races like cat girls and dragon girls, and sure you got your Moogles, but you were never able to play anything child like. Again, I apologize for all the Pandaren that may be offended, I’m not saying they shouldn’t be in the game, I’m just of the opinion that they are less serious than other races. Unless your name is Taran Zhu-he actually kicks butt.

2-Stormblood also featured a psychopath with blonde hair as the main villain, just like Wrath did. But the main villain in the next expansion seems to be more energy/spirit beings, kind of like Cata and the elements. This guy Zenos was constantly featuring in the story as the ‘big bad’.

3-The second expansion Heavensward was so much like BC with floating islands everywhere. Sure it was own unique thing, but the format was very similar to wow.

What FF14 has going for it, is the rich story and lore involved and I admit that’s one of the reasons I enjoy it so much.

1 Like

I think your other comparisons are superficial at best, but you’ve really lost me with this one. Viera is not a joke race. It was the race of one of the main characters in FFXII and I guess the fandom liked it so much that they petitioned SE to have it be playable in FFXIV.

Plus, I don’t see what’s childlike about Viera.

Well I stopped believing in the Easter Bunny when i was 12 years old, that’s all.

I never believed in the Easter bunny, but it has no relation to Viera.

When I see bunny ears, I see cute cuddly animals it’s like when Pandaren came into wow, most people saw Kung Fu Panda.

1 Like