Mmarkers just rage quit solo shuffle on stream

he was about to go 0-6 and was streaming… such a poor sport lol

13 Likes

Shows how bad healers are tbh. Markers is a fantastic player

In prepatch I 2v1’d rudar and MVQ on a dh. That doesn’t mean I’m better than them, it means balancing is scuffed anyone can beat anyone to random nonesense

14 Likes

riiiiiiiight, he got insanely outplayed in many ways but sure hes decent. (maybe amazing by your standards)
edit: my point isnt that i 6-0’d him as disc vs mw, its that he rage quit on stream

6 Likes

thank u for sharing decorpse

6 Likes

what he did was cringe and nobody is surprised
this post is cringe too though

5 Likes

He literally on stream saying should I give this guy the fock you and be toxic? Then quits, should get suspended

19 Likes

Nice flex.

Not suprised, he was abusing covenants and soul binds on beta for all his evoker ‘content’ too.

4 Likes

Comical that blizz doesn’t ban for this, yet will issue bans left and right for cursing XD

11 Likes

2:06:00 of most recent vod btw

It doesnt deserve a ban. It deserves the same punishment other leavers get. That being said suspension for cursing or non slur using name calling is beyond absurd

2 Likes

“Hey guys I was gonna 6-0 this good priest and I wanted you guys to know so you also think I’m good but I’m gonna pretend its just to call him a poor sport.”

2 Likes

Damn that guy is a lil bich lol. “Ooo I miss clicked” he’s not fooling anyone

4 Likes

Uhh i have seen some streamers, most of them look dirty, their rooms are dirty, they look un employed, most of them are promoting smoking dope on stream, being extremely toxic. Markers is not one of those, Dude looks employed, clean cut, and generally nice…

He is one of the few I can tolerate.

3 Likes

Its what happens when u think ur the best player on beta spamming it all day.

3 Likes

Pretty toxic of you to call someone out, without posting something of yourself to critique. Id like to check out your stream.

XD

“Smoking dope on stream”

Are you over the age of 60? I haven’t heard someone refer to such as that in well over a decade… I don’t partake, but if people enjoy the munchies lifestyle I ain’t gonna hate on them for it rofl. This guy rages out on stream constantly trolls people, and encourages his viewers to also troll. He should be banned.

10 Likes

i dont know who that is tbh

You can see decorpse beat this fool 6 times on mmarkers vod the time was posted

1 Like

Post your stream for the public to view, then I can form my opinion of your content. Thanks will wait for your link.