Mmarkers just rage quit solo shuffle on stream

I’m an old 1400 CR pleb. I’m far too ugly and too terrible at the game to be a successful streamer.

1 Like

I just find it odd people call out other people on the forums here. Sure call out the game, the class and what not. But to attack someone over the internet personally, who has nothing to do with development of this game is pretty silly.

If Markers walked into an office for a good job vs 90% of the others ive seen on stream. Markers hands down would be hired first. Real life matters most.

1 Like

U mean that ricky from trailer park boys look?

1 Like

Markers shows extreme levels of narcissism, he has utterly no self control, he showed very obvious signs that he fails and panics under pressure, and that he needs anger counseling. His maturity could also be brought to question as well. This all simply from viewing the way he spoke, his mannerisms, and his actions in the games played vs. OP.

I’m toxic, I’m a troll, but that child has deep rooted personality flaws that would not get him past an interview with anyone respectable.

4 Likes

Until he ragequits his job when it gets hard

5 Likes

You are his cousin ? brother ? dad? Employer? You know this man how?

1 Like

Years of playing rdruid finally catching up with him.

Who? lol

10char

I have eyeballs and a three digit IQ, which is more than enough to see the issues he presents as a potential employee, I honestly don’t even understand why you went on this tangent about his value as an applicant in the first place? Is it a race thing?

2 Likes

very questionable on both accounts

Look here sir. I’m trying my best, and as a Shaman with no defensives… That’s a rough life.

1 Like

Maybe cringe to do what he did but even more so for what you did by coming here and posting about it.

2 Likes

It seems like you’re bragging.

I’ve played vs and with Mmarkers quite a few times. He always seems like a very decent and chill guy, win or lose.

We all have bad moments or even bad days. I’ve done a bit of healing in solo shuffle and can understand the frustration.

I feel worse for the dps when someone rage quits, healers can just shrug it off and insta queue up again.

4 Likes

Just watch the vod he’s a complete ahole

Ask chat if he should troll, they say no, he leaves and says his hand slipped

8 Likes

Hello “azuray” or should I say MARKERS

1 Like

pretty awkward vod, lol. after the ragequit he immediately starts pugging 2s like nothing just happened. the priest that beat him starts typing in twitch chat, and markers responds claiming he “wasn’t even mad” and that he was teaching you a lesson to stop giving a f- and you’ll be a happier person. the irony

5 Likes

Goes to show how many “galds” got carried by teammates and meta comps over the years lol

4 Likes

what’s a gald

5 Likes

ngl, used to like markers. but he’s turned into a real dbag

9 Likes

Yea… this wasn’t cool. Even his chat was like WTF.

Just man up and deal with the losses…

8 Likes