MM is complete trash now

People still calling it a bug fix shows how little they understand about what happened. There was no bug fix, it was a nerf.

2 spells were cast, 2 procs happened.

If it was a bug fix they would have done this to stomp as well.

4 Likes

Hunters are perfectly fine! Play SV and donā€™t care.

1 Like

is this better? I tanked all through Normal for my guild, the hunter is technically my alt. Also good work ignoring the previous sentence which was ā€œstep towards tuning the classā€. 2/10

Donā€™t run with too many groups/pugs that have tanks averaging over 4k dps. Not a brag and I know Iā€™m not L33T or hc but I do fine in the content I play. I even switched to BM a couple days ago and can still hang around 4k. You really canā€™t help yourself when it comes to hyperbole

You stopped reading halfway through the first sentence clearly, as the rest of the sentence is ā€œand plenty playable through even heroic CN.ā€ checking Heroic logs and, lo! MM is mid-pack! I tried to link but it wont let me for some reason so youā€™ll have to check for yourself.

You donā€™t have high enough forum posting privileges. Break up the link and Iā€™ll repost it for you.

https:// www.warcraft logs. com/zone/ statistics/26#dataset=95&difficulty=4

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/26#dataset=95&difficulty=4

Edit: There you go.

1 Like

Except they havent tuned anything .

its literally been 6 days. zoomers and their demand for instant gratification

please channel ideas on how to improve the class here

Eh, tuning has been wildly off since launch. I donā€™t think itā€™s unreasonable for players to be frustrated atm.

BM pvp has picked up a bit this week at least.

2 Likes

i get the frustration. Not sure why someone would expect expedient class balance from these devs since that hasnt really ever happened as far as I can remember. These things take time; the way I look at it is with the NF nerf there wonā€™t be the excuse for devs to say ā€œlook, MM is top 5, class is fineā€ because of a single spec/covenant. Its not going to happen overnight; look at how long it took for the other classes so far

1 Like

I donā€™t expect it from them because as you mentioned, Blizz has a terrible history concerning how long they let clear imbalances last. But where originally I really only had Blizz to look towards, I and many others have seen how other games can and do balance their games on a much more frequent basis.

If blizz wanted to, they really could be much more aggressive in their balancing. But that isnā€™t their philosophy and never has been. So, as I mentioned Iā€™m not surprised or expecting anything different. But I can still be frustrated / disappointed and Iā€™m not surprised to see many others feeling that way, you know? I just donā€™t think itā€™s people being impatient per

If that makes sense.

1 Like

Itā€™s middle of the pack on every fight except for some weird outlier on Artificer. I donā€™t understand why its struggling there specifically, but that seems to be bringing the rating down drastically when you look at the data for all encounters.

We are always last on their list , have been so since Ion took over in Legion

Ion pre Legion Launch : We were not able to get to all the classes before launch we will get to them later on .

Hunters: Ok it is post launch where is that working on classes after launch you were talking about ?

Ion : Oh you thought we meant this expansion we meant the next one (BfA)

Hunters BfA : ok itā€™s the next expansion where are those fixes you said we would have wait until this expansion to get

:cricket: :cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

Blizz: Working as intended

2 Likes

I suspect its because a lot of groups make hunters run seeds and/or turtle the traps. Only thing that comes to mind

4 Likes

Itā€™s less about expedient balancing and more about a lack of forethought from the devs. Both WW and MM were propped up by ā€œbugsā€, for a business to claim to have and utilize data, they sure did not realize what these ā€œbugā€ fixes would do. Also they nerfed our BASELINE kit before mythic was released, when it was a broken covenant with a bugged interaction.

So given they had months to address these problems on PTR and didnā€™t bother with any counter balancing. It didnā€™t take much to figure out that this would be a pretty sizeable impact on hunter performance, when 70% of hunters run NF.

I also doubt they will do any more balancing till 9.1, this dev team hasnā€™t bothered to be good with balancing since legion and it doesnā€™t look like they intend to get any better.

Also you realize that the average WoW player is like 30 now, so most the people you are talking too on the forums are probably millennials.

1 Like

To no oneā€™s surprise youā€™re under 900 io and havenā€™t killed 3 bosses in heroic lol. Odd that someone who cares so little about actual endgame activities and only participates in activities where there is no skill floor is in here commentating on meta shifts.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, yep.