Mists of Pandaria, Remix!

I now have sixty max level alts, woohoo! My latest character is a human Warlock and I have supremely enjoyed MoP Remix. I collected all the mounts from that one vendor, as well as a few transmogs, although I can’t say there were any left I really wanted, so I just claimed several achievements and have decided to just raise his item level for a bit.

I am going to miss this event when it’s gone and my ridiculously powerful characters step into no-mix retail and lose their immensely fun abilities. I still haven’t even joined any groups for dungeons or raids yet.

4 Likes

I’ll miss parts of Remix but I’ve been able to try classes that I have always been interested in. I will say that a random whisper from a fellow WrA Timerunner complimenting my Guardian Druid and sharing a few useful tips has made my choice for a main going into TWW a bit easier. Until then I’m content with trying out a few more alts in Remix.

Cheers!
:beers:

2 Likes

I am on my eighth remix alt. It’s a vulpera shaman. Don’t tell Enekie.

2 Likes

I’m finally done.

Got a mechagnome to 50, a Vulpera to 50, a Dark Iron Dwarf to 70, alllll the heirlooms I care about and all but 1 of the mounts.

I’m officially done with this event, and I gotta admit, I will miss it. It was fun to run around with other classes abilities. Nothing says “Gotcha!” Like a Paladin with stealth or a hunter with double path finder and you can outrun ground mounts.

6 Likes

Can you carry me through mythic SoO? I would like to buy all the heirlooms, please.

1 Like

Hey, guys. Did anyone in this thread roll a Vulpera Shaman recently?

That would make me so upset.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. No vulpera shamans here.

I should make a Vulpera Shaman. It would be a nice counterpoint to Gen’tarn’s almost Catholic take on atoning for things older than he is, and my Kul’tiran Shaman’s “I try hard not to notice the tentacles…” approach to getting the juice for his magic.

Okay, well, if you find out that anyone rolled one, let me know. This is going to take all of our efforts combined.

2 Likes

I can definitely get a group together if you really need it

1 Like

Reports of vulpera shaman have been wildly exaggerated, and I definitely didn’t level one in Remix.

P.S., pay no mind to anyone liking this post, they cannot be trusted.

6 Likes

oh nah lmao. don’t worry about it. I appreciate the offer, but I’m too busy with leveling yet another timerunning alt for my army.
(It’s not a vulpera shaman this time)

1 Like

I wish our Timerunners were released from Pandaland jail for the pre-patch. On the plus side, now I can do transmog runs on my normal main and still get fashion for them, though.

2 Likes

It would be nice if we had the option to pull them out now. I’m done and wanna swap, too.

2 Likes

What does happen when you leave Timerunning? Does your gear increase in ILevel? What happens to all those broken gems and abilities we gathered? I have to know!

1 Like

I’m not sure they’ve said but it seems like the easiest thing to do is just wipe everything remix-related from inventory - gems, scrolls, etc etc.

2 Likes

Outraged Gollum noises

3 Likes

I do want them to become grey items, too, and to hoard them. Saved one of every thread just in case :joy:

1 Like

Easiest thing to do would be to apply a “catch up boost” to each remix character, so they’re outfitted in level-appropriate armor.

1 Like

Purged pride can DIAF.