Mists of Pandaria Remix missing NPC quest giver

Made my 3rd alt for the remix event. Had the ship bug and now no Admiral Rogers :frowning:

Same issue. Reloaded, relogged, exited and relaunched the game. Sky Admiral Rogers is AWOL.

1 Like

So there is no way to do the campaign on new toons.

Thought they would have fixed that during shutdown yesterday.

6/5, still happening.

Well that’s a buzz kill!

Some feedback would be nice

6 Likes

Getting a bit ridiculous at this point. Of course you CAN go do other stuff, but having the entire Alliance campaign broken less than 10% of the way into Jade Forest is a fairly major problem. Nevermind the fact that this was working perfectly fine on Sunday night.

2 Likes

Still missing , not only in NA , but TW server

it pisses me off that they arent even trying to calm the waters witn something like “we dont know whats causing this issue but we are working to fix it” they just give a generic answer with the tickets that doesnt work for crap

Just amazing to me this still hasn’t been fixed, lol.

1 Like

just adding my voice. still bugged. i have 6 characters stuck on this quest.

Yeah, this is unacceptable Blizz.

Can we report WoW employees for griefing and hindering gameplay experiences?
Can’t really report the bug prompts to the forum posts…
They want people to play the event but yet diddling their thumbs… :confused:
I’m sure everyone has restarted the game, console reloadui, dropped the quest repicked it up, restarted the internet, nothing is working its on their end fix the phasing issue so people can complete the quests.

same here. Anyone at home? Hello!?

Two days in a row now for me.

6/5 at 1:04pm PT. Still experiencing this bug on my alliance toon.

just skip it if you can. I did and once I hit 25, all Dungeons. Sick of questing in Pandaria already. These support guys aren’t the best out there anymore. Thank MS…

I received an answer from a GM from my ticket I opened yesterday:

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Blizzard Entertainment.
Game Master Anebroonro here. I’ll be the one helping you today with your request.
We have received several reports of this issue and can confirm it is not working as intended. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.
If you discover a new issue, please submit a new Bug report.
Note: Bugs submitted in-game do not receive a personal response. Instead, they’ll be directed to the teams responsible for addressing them.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or if there’s anything else I can do to assist you. We’re here to help and make sure you have the best experience possible in Azeroth.
Thanks and regards

cant thay have a Gm play to the pont that you have to turn in the quest and gust /spon Sky
Admiral Rogers