Mists of Pandaria Remix missing NPC quest giver

Started a new character on Mists of Pandaria Remix today. Got to the quest Onward and Inward and the NPC Admiral Rogers is not at the marked location Paw’ Don village. watched a tutorial video and can confirm the NPC is just not there.

38 Likes

Piggy backing off this thread. I’m current experiencing this bug as well.

9 Likes

Having same problem with no Admiral Rogers NPC to turn in quest to.

8 Likes

Having this issue as well. Tried logging out/ back in, tried dropping the quest and picking it back up, still now show.

8 Likes

I’m not sure, could it have anything to do with the portal to the Dragonflight area still being spawn? Just a hunch.

4 Likes

Also having this issue.
Tried abandoning quest, relogging, coming back from the quest flying on my own, nothing worked.

4 Likes

I just ran into this bug as well. Tried flying away then flying back. Abandoning the quest and trying again. Reloading. Closing the game and restarting. I can’t get the quest turn in guy to spawn.

4 Likes

I too am having the same problem

4 Likes

having the same issue on multiple characters, abandoned the quest multiple times to redo it but still no Admiral Rogers.

PS: i’m thinking it has something to do with getting teleported back to the ship in the beginning.
it seems like all the NPCs are also teleported back to the ship if you go near it. maybe that’s why admiral is missing.

4 Likes

Yep. Still bugged. People just standing around at the turn in waiting.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue here

2 Likes

Very much broken, there goes my storyline for the alliance side

1 Like

Bump.
Much bugged. Big sad.

2 Likes

Confirmed this is still happening. Any workaround known?

2 Likes

Still missing on the Alliance side of Llane. bump

2 Likes

Onward and Inward quest turnin missing from map (Timerunner event) - have tried abandon/reaccept quest/relog/reload/etc

3 Likes

Still missing.

1 Like

i am having the same issue as well

1 Like

Checking in and same problem here.

1 Like

Same situation. Tried everything I can think of. NPC not appearing.

1 Like