what did they said?

1 Like

idk what the hell ther doing ther not respding tickets or the forms

1 Like

same problem here :frowning:

1 Like

Same issue here - thought it may be fixed by reset today but still an issue

1 Like

Also having this same issue. Did abandon, recomplete, relog, UI disable, reload UI, whole song and dance.

1 Like

already sent a ticket but doubt they will answer, something tells me that they broke something and wont answer untill they find a way to fix it, that way they think they dont look that bad

1 Like

Opened a ticket yesterday. I got an automated reply. Trying all the options they’re giving, but so far not getting anything promising. I replied to the ticket which sent me into another wait timer of more than a day.

Did give the link of this thread for them to investigate.

1 Like

Still stuck on this quest, worked Sunday for my Pandarian Monk, but my Worgen Mage caught the bug today… Hopefully they’ll extend the event because of this…

1 Like

Bugged for me also. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Adding that as of today (6/4) the quest is still bugged and I cannot see the NPC to turn in the quest.

1 Like

Still Bugged.

1 Like

they really need to fix this like asap

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

I somehow believe that this is intended. They try to push more players into the Horde side.

2 Likes

Little frustrating considering how early this quest giver is needed, hopefully it gets hotfixed soon

this is very annoying i just resubbed after not playing for 6 months and this haha and they havent fixed it despite everyone having this problem

Testing this with a fresh new toon on a different server. will update with results…

1 Like

As of tonight on my new remix toon, still not there.

Same here, No admiral Rodgers, the 2nd Bug is am teleported back to the ship in the 2nd misssion can not end that mission

I went at this as if this one toon is a brand new toon, new to this mode. Milano, a dwarf hunter on Antonaidas. I did not skip the intro quests of obtaining the cloak etc. I went through ALL the quests from the timeless intro, to getting on the sky ship, gunning down the horde, blowing up their ships, hopping off to the ground and blowing up the wagons, killed the haunting shas that you run through to get to the village…
Saved the injured rescued the barrels, killed the task masters, killing the one mushou…
The four quests Before the warlock:
Unfair trade
Twinspire keep
Smoke before Fire
Fractured forces
Outlook: Completed no issues
The fall of Ga’trul killed and completed no issues…
Took the quest: Onward and UPward, where you take their Copter and it’s shot down:
Eyeball demon shoots you down:…
And what many seem to forget is that where you LAND is NOT where the quest giver will be. The quest giver is across the bridge. I went there. and I WISH I could show screen shots. because where the NPC Turn in SHOULD be. Is not there. Taran Zhu is there, Sunke Khang is there but Admiral Rogers to turn it into is NOT there. I tried to relog. did not reset it. Abandoning and doing the quest again did not reset it. Admiral Rogers appears to be MIA for the completion of this quest and this needs to be looked into please, and thank you :smiley: