Mists of Pandaria Remix missing NPC quest giver

Same issue. Seems to be since latest update. Was there yesterday.

3 Likes

Happened to me too, restarted UI, ran away and came back, relogged, restarted game, deleted and remade toon, nothing works!

2 Likes

same issue here

1 Like

As of todays reset, still borked.

2 Likes

No GM answering?

2 Likes

I am stuck here as well. What are we supposed to do to be able to continue?

1 Like

still missing after patch as well on doomhammer

1 Like

It actually wasn’t the update. It just randomly stopped working on Monday morning when it had been working fine on Sunday night.

2 Likes

Still broken on Stormrage US. WTf Blizzard. how do you constantly eff things up? How can you honestly expect people to give you money to pay your salary when this BS happens. ALL. THE. TIME.

1 Like

Usually pretty tolerant, but this was reported all day yesterday by hundreds of people, and it’s literally the gateway to progressing through the beginning of your current most popular content for an entire faction. I understand the maintenance today was likely for TWW Beta, but this was working fine on Sunday night. I don’t know what could have possibly happened.

6 Likes

Welcome to the strange new world of Microsoft. I even turned off the computer, lights and opened, closed the front door. Nothing .

2 Likes

it’s just annoying that they haven’t at all addressed this. :confused:

2 Likes

still happening…

1 Like

I’m having the same problem :frowning:

1 Like

Count me in on not being able to progress…very annoying.

1 Like

My remix monk is experiencing the same. Anyone remember this also happened when MoP first launched? The Admiral was gone for like a day or 2 before they fixed it.

1 Like

same problem here, tried everything: abandon quest and re taking it, reloging, reloading and nothing works, cant level of i cant deliver quests blizzard

2 Likes

Same for me. Can’t find Admiral Rogers on the Skyfire or the Onward and Upward quest.

2 Likes

Still stuck, restarted, exited, ran the repair tool and still no Sky Admiral Rogers

1 Like

they’re automated responding to the ticket ;(

1 Like