Missing Flightplans

I logged in, I teleported to Undercity. I click the flightmaster, I get an error saying I have no flight plans connected to this one.
Im playing a character Ive had since 2005, I believe this is an error. Did something happen? Is anyone else having this issue?
tAKILLYA/lOTHAR

What version of undercity are you in?

I encountered the same bug yesterday. Here’s my report if you’d like to contribute your experience to it:

2 Likes

Dont forget there is 2 versions of undercity.

To get to the main one you need to talk to Zidormi and ‘go back in time’

I was already back in time upon my arrival in Undercity, and Tirisfal and Brill were in their original forms. Also, I don’t believe the inside of the city itself phases as a result, only the outside. I was also level 59, so ineligible for the dark ranger 9.2.5 questline that takes place in the area.

As a followup, which I will also add to my bug report: I just tested my level 10 banking character that is stationed in Undercity and she was able to fly out of and into Undercity. I then ported over a level 60 mage and she is unable to use the flight master as well. All characters are in the past timeline. Going to the present timeline at level 60 just leads to death by green fog from the new questline.

1 Like

This isnt the proper place to report bugs the bug forums is the only place this will get looked at.

1 Like

Have you completed the Lordaeron questline?

1 Like

Not yet on that one, but the level 59 that is ineligible for that questline had the same problem so it makes me think there is another issue blocking that flightmaster. I had just gone on two other characters in different level states to compare my findings. The level 37 I just checked is also able to use the flightmaster, so the issue may seems to be limited to 50-60. My level 60 main during BFA is also unable to use it, so probably not linked to completion of any BFA questlines. The level 60 who did the 9.2.5 questline, but not much in BFA is also unable to use it. Hopefully they will see the report and be able to isolate a fix.

Thanks, Darth. I posted the bug report thread I had already made above for the OP to contribute, but hoped to add any findings here if it could add any data to isolate since others were attempting to troubleshoot.

Those would be better in the Bug Report forum. That’s where QA gathers that information.

I added them there, as well.

2 Likes