Undercity flight path no connected locations

I am unable to fly out of Undercity – it states I don’t know any locations connected to it. Yet, I can go to Brill and see the 22 flight path options I can take in the Eastern Kingdoms. Undercity is not showing as one of the potential flight paths from Brill, so not only can you not fly out, but I also can’t fly into it. I noticed this on a level 59 character while doing Midsummer flame hopping.

6 Likes

I just tested my level 10 banking character that is stationed in Undercity and she was able to fly out of and into Undercity. I then ported over a level 60 mage and she is unable to use the flight master as well. All characters are in the past timeline.

They broke the main flight point for level 50’s in Arathi Highlands when they phased it.

4 Likes

I had some more time to test this and the level 37 I just checked is also able to use the flightmaster, so the issue does seem to be limited to 50-60. My level 60 main during BFA is also unable to use it, so probably not linked to completion of any BFA questlines. The level 60 who did the 9.2.5 questline, but not much in BFA is also unable to use it.

1 Like

I also am having this issue on two of my level 50+ toons. One is a fresh level, one is a 2005 toon.

1 Like

Still not fixed it seems

This has been going on at Galen’s Fall flightpoint in Arathi Highlands since BfA. It’s a phasing issue.

I’m aware it’s a phasing issue. Still needs to be fixed though.

2 Likes

The undercity flightmaster issue started after the Lordaeron questline, while the BfA one is related to warfronts. It appears they haven’t come up with a solution to connecting pre-existing flight points with flight points in permanently phased zones. My guess is low priority.

The fact that the dragon is by the southern entrance rather than the horde one is problematic also.

3 Likes

Still an issue in DF, level 60 mage can’t fly out. Zones into past phase, Brill works just fine. No FP into UC from Brill.

2 Likes

I am having the issue too, and have found that sometimes Brill is also affected. I think the characters that have that issue are the ones I recently did a race change on.

1 Like

I also encountered this issue on a level 70 monk. No FP from UC outside, nor from outside into UC.

1 Like

bumping for a fix cmon Blizzard

2 Likes

Bumping this for a fix long overdue.

3 Likes

Bump.

How is this still a problem?

1 Like

I “de-phased” all the zones, and it still doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Apparently this bug, which is happening in several old locations that have newer phasing, is not a priority to them.

2 Likes

Anytime now Blizz…

Another case of Blizzard doesn’t care. This is unacceptable how long this bug has been going on.

Still a problem.