Missing Fel Drake Twitch Drop

I filed a ticket 4 days ago too and no response. No mount as of right now though.

1 Like

Same here. Still no mount :frowning:

1 Like

still no mount 6 days

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

The pet showed after a day or 2, but 7 Days and counting and still no mount…

3 Likes

I checked my twitch its been 4 days. Still nuthin in my collections. And thats on the new account. My older one from Day 1 of the event :frowning:

1 Like

7 Days since claimed and no mount here.

1 Like

Also Still no mount - pretty bummed about it.

1 Like

its been a week now, still no mount and feeling very bummed out and frustrated about it

1 Like

seven days, I’ve got the kite pet but no mount :frowning:

2 Likes

Blizzard CS is useless as usual, got a dumb auto reply to my ticket. Guess thats it lads, no Fel Drake for us. Blizzard doesnt give a sh*t about its playerbase.

2 Likes

they’ve already stated that they’re looking into it.

(and the support article says GMs can’t award the kite or drake, so i’m not sure what you were expecting with the ticket)

Why are you here exactly? Off you go ~~~

2 Likes

I’ve been popping into most of these threads to point people in the right direction, and let the crestfallen know that there is hope.
Don’t give up so easily.

The post in CS:

The support article:

I got my kite mount but still haven’t received Fel Drake. It’s been like a week. I claimed it on twitch but it never popped up.

Update: I got my Fel Drake! Dec 10th

4 Likes

8 days later no mount, that support page linked 2 comments up is more useless than opening a ticket. Small indie company like Blizz can’t get things right the first time

4 Likes

still no support regarding the matter , last update was they were looking into the issue :frowning:

1 Like

Edit: Just got it in-game two days later at 10:30pm PST Dec 9. I was playing my 61 Evoker, doing the intro Artisan quests in Ruby Dragonshrine, and the notification dialog for it just randomly popped up. Thanks Bliz!

No Feldrake for me yet, either. I successfully claimed and got the Dragon Kite Pet drop, so I know my WoW and Twitch accounts are properly linked. I claimed the Feldrake in Twitch Inventory UI, but still don’t have it in-game yet.

3 Likes

9 days now!!! 9 days of watching my friends ride this beautiful mount and I’m stuck in an infinite loop of hell waiting for it to appear!!! please end my suffering and just give me the mount :sob:

4 Likes

Adding myself to the list of people still waiting. Claimed the drop on the first day.
Actually claimed my drop the same time as a mate and he got his instantly.

3 Likes