Missing Fel Drake Twitch Drop

For 4 hours starting from 9am ( +10GMT AEST ) I watched a stream to claim the fel drake , My twitch is linked to my bnet ( support can confirm this ) Or I can provide image proof of them being linked etc. Claimed the twitch drop but still after over 24 hours no drake has arrived , however people who watched my stream for 4 hours got the drake. I contacted twitch support but they told me to contact blizzard support. Tried opening a support ticket but that got auto closed with an automatic response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

9 Likes

all teh same except I didn’t open a ticket. I received my dragon kite within an hour last time, over 24 hours going on for the feldrake

1 Like

I’m in the same boat i can provide a picture about me claiming the mount on twitch and its linked to the very same account that i received all other drops from. its been 24 hours. you can check my account on WoW i haven’t gotten the mount. Also I’ve watched over 12+ hours to maybe think it was a bug but I’m not sure what’s going on i still have yet to receive the mount. is there anyway you could give the mount to us? its a mount I’ve wanted but of course the average player isn’t going to have 3500 to buy the mount and this 1 time deal being missed would suck for all of us who didn’t receive the mount even though we did the same thing everyone else did. Please help us with this!

4 Likes

If you’ve claimed the reward, give it time. My Dragon Kite took almost 48 hours to appear, but my Feldrake showed up right away. Sometimes there’s a delay, but if your Twitch account is linked properly and it shows you’ve claimed the reward then it will appear.

1 Like

Because GM’s can’t give you the reward, it’s automatic. If your Twitch account is linked properly and you’ve claimed the reward it will appear in time.

coo! thank you kindly.

2 Likes

Hopefully that will happen for me. I am having the same issue. Watched over 4 hours of supported streamers, claimed the reward in Twitch, still haven’t gotten it in game. I did get the kite almost immediately after claiming it, so I’m not sure what’s going on here, but I’ll be patient and see what happens.

1 Like

Still no mount. This is great.

2 Likes

So if they cant give it to us or fix the issue who can? Or are we all just looking dumb doing what we needed to do to get the mount for blizz to say sorry out of luck nothing we can do.

3 Likes

I still haven’t gotten my kite from 13 days ago, and still not gotten the drake after 1 day.

Edit: Im just randomly received my drake in game while I was trying to put in a ticket, still no kite.

1 Like

been over 24 hours still no drake or kite soo idk what else to do…

3 Likes

Same shows 2 days now since i claimed it and still nothing

2 Likes

same… I tried everything that the articles say to do but nothing helps :frowning: Some are saying drop “lag” 24+ hours is a bit much o.O

1 Like

Same here, shows I claimed it 2 days ago and nothing. I had no issues getting the kite though, yet getting this drake is an issue

2 Likes

It’s now past 48 hours for me for the drake, since I completed the requirement and claimed it. Have they commented anywhere on what we should do?

3 Likes

Having the same issue… i want my drake :confused:

1 Like

I just realized I never got it. I did get my kite.

1 Like

Nope. They really haven’t said much, I saw they responded to a comment on a tweet saying they are investigating it but that is it. I’m on 3 days of nothing, people have said relink a new twitch and rewatch but I am not risking it. I do hope they come through because this is not cool for those who did what they asked and have yet to receive anything. It’s like you do this big promotion you better make sure people are able to get their items and have something drawn up for those that run into issues like this.

1 Like

I haven’t received my Feldrake mount after 3 days either. Claimed it within the first 4 hours it was possible to claim the Feldrake while authentication servers were having issues. I’m wondering if that had something to do with this issue.

1 Like

Has anyone contacted Twitch?

Twitch are the ones who need to trigger the reward.

If their website is saying items have been claimed, but those items are not being awarded, it seems like the problem is theirs, not Blizzards?