Missing dragon isles summary button

Hello, I was leveling my shadow priest through the dragon isle, and the summery button on my dragon isle disappeared. It was there when I first started leveling my priest a few days ago, and it just randomly went away. Also, I have a dragon riding mount favorited, but when I use the summon random mount button in the dragon isles, it no longer summons a dragon riding mount. It just summons any of my random mounts, so I actually have to have a dragon-riding mount on my bar now. Im not sure why it randomly went away. I have tried closing and restarting the game and disabling all my add-ons, and I also opened a ticket and tried both of the suggestions I got from that, which were to move or rename my wtf folder and to enter the command: /console cvar_default, but it is still missing. My paladin, who is level 70, still has their dragon isle summary button, which makes this even more confusing. I also tried researching it online, but the only solution I found was for people who were using Elvui, which I am not.

7 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I submitted a ticket and did all of the suggested steps, but it’s still missing. Oddly enough, my husband still has the icon. He’s level 70 and my highest level character is 66, so I’m wondering if it’s related to character level.

4 Likes

I am also having this issue currently. I am leveling an alt (this character) and the summary button does not show up for me at all. I have turned off all of my addons, and it does not appear at all. When I log into my other characters that are 70, of which I have many, they all work properly.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue with all my alts that are under level 70. Also can’t use the portal to Valdrakken in the portal room with any character under 70.

4 Likes

Same here. Boosted last night, now my 63 doesn’t have Dragon Summary Icon, only Shadowlands Covenant Icon

3 Likes

this also happened to me

1 Like

I’m having the same issues as everyone on this thread as of this morning on all sub 70 characters. It’s happening even after disabling all addons.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue.

1 Like

It seems like it is bugged. I used a macro to open the dragon riding skills from another post.

/run DragonridingPanelSkillsButtonMixin:OnClick()

15 Likes

I am also having this issue on my characters under 70

1 Like

I decided to level a new toon also and I still cant get rid of the covenant sanctum icon on my mini map. I used this “/run DragonridingPanelSkillsButtonMixin:OnClick()” to get my dragon riding skills but still missing dragon isles summary icon. I guess its pointless to put a ticket in since other people are having this problem so it must be a bug that they are going to have to fix. :frowning:

1 Like

this is not the toon that has the problem this is a random other alt idk why blizzard shows this alt.

1 Like

Another forum topic over in Tech Support with the exact same issue:

1 Like

im leveling my alts and only my main thats in lvl 70 is showing the icon, all the other ones below 70 dont show it and i really dont know whats going on, im repairing the game atm but i doubt it fixes anything, smells like a bug to me.

edit: apparently you cant use the portal to valdrakken on the portals room eather unless you are lvl 70, this is getting weird
edit 2: cant modify the mounts eather untill lvl 70

3 Likes

Works!! ty!!!

i can’t find the dragon isles summary for this bug i don’t know what to do?

use the script which has been posted until the issue is fixed.

/run DragonridingPanelSkillsButtonMixin:OnClick()

Same problem here, not only is missing, but replaced by the Shadowlands Covenant Sanctum icon :frowning_face:

Yeah it seems to not appear for any of my characters under 70. The command provided in this thread does work though.

I’m also having this issue while leveling an alt on Scarlet Crusade. My other characters has the Summary button on my mini map