<Mighty Ducks> - 9/9 H - AOTC Raiding Guild - Recruiting Raiders and new friends!

Mighty Ducks (Area-52) is a close-knit progression guild made up of a community of friends and full time parents. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve for each tier, push Mythic +, and add to our community of friends! We are looking for committed raiders that share this same goal, to join our raid team. We offer a fun atmosphere, while still requiring the competitiveness needed to succeed.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:00 PM EST (invites start at 8:45)

Current Progression: 9/9 Normal - Amidrassil 9/9 Heroic - Amidrassil

Recruitment needs: We are currently looking for:
1 x Tank (with a good DPS off spec)
2 x DPS
(All exceptional Players will be considered)

We are also looking for players to join us on our evening “Mythic Monday” organized key pushing event! Every week, anyone who signs up for the event is randomly sorted onto a key pushing team with the goal of completing and timing 3 high lvl keys, while also having a good time with your group building chemistry!

Expectations:

1. Be respectful of all guild members. Abusive behavior or language will not be tolerated.
  2. Raiders are expected to be enchanted, flasked, gemmed, and ready to go.
  3. Able to follow a game plan.
  4. Open to advice from other team members.
  5. Positive mindset.
  6. Consistent attendance. We understand life happens and is priority, always.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining please contact:

Emilio - Btag: Emilio#12232 Disc: emilio0000
Pyax - Btag: Elpyax#1302 Disc: oxid5842
Blammoo - Btag: Bizkit#11296 Disc: Bizkit
Nate - Disc: natethegreat23

4 Likes

When you join make sure to send Emilio green apples in game!

3 Likes

Quack…,quack…, quack…, quack, quack, quack, quack ggggggGGGGGOOOOOOOOO DDUUUUUUCKS!

1 Like

Also, everyone welcome to join !

Bumping for more new guildmates!

We do a little bumpinggg

Come join the fun! :smiley:

Still looking for Tank with DPS os? I usually run all three on my pally, but I prefer Prot/ret/. Let me know if a pally would be a good fit I would be interested. Especially for Monday M+.

Quick question - what are peak days during the week, and normal prime times?