MW Monk LF AoTC Guild

Hello all,

I main Mistweaver Monk and I’m looking for a AoTC guild for TWW. My ideal raid times would be during the week. Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday evenings. Any time from 7pm EST to 11pm EST (can maybe push it for the right group, but I’m an hour ahead of EST and like my sleep).

What I’m looking for in a guild/raid team:

• Smaller/close knit guild
  • Semi-hardcore progression
  • Interest in pushing m+ keys
  • Social
  • Not raid loggers
  • Ideally 18+

About me:

• Former GM of a successful AoTC guild from WoD to BfA
  • Raid leader for Shadowlands
  • Altoholic
  • Prior mythic raiding experience
  • Enjoy pushing m+ keys
  • Loves achievements and collecting mounts/pets!

I’m a bit old school when it comes to guilds/raid teams. I can always appreciate a good ol’ comms interview. I personally find it helps checking out vibes of someone and can see if they might be potentially be a good fit.

Currently finished with raids in DF, but need to make more time for keys. Enjoying Pandaria Remix and will most likely be playing that a lot until it’s over. I understand that TWW is not out for a bit, but looking to find a guild to call home and connect with guildies.

Please feel free to message me here or add my bnet.

Quietude (Meg) :panda_face:
Meggsy#1479

Hey Quietude,
Added you on Bnet. Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with a CE mindset. While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid w/ pots, flasks, enchants & gems
  • Communication is key if you will be absent please communicate that with us
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Team 1: Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST (CE focus)
Team 2: Wed/Thur 8-11pm EST (Heroic into mythic focus)

Season 4 Progression:
3/9M A ATDH, 1/9M Aberrus, 8/8H A VOTI

Season 3 Progression:
6/9M, 9/9H Amirdrassil

Season 2 Progression:
4/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC
Season 1 Progress:
8/8H VOTI

Needs:
Team 1:
Melee: Unholy/Frost Dk, Feral Druid, Enh Sham
Ranged: Boomkin

Team 2: Needs all
Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Come check out