Mighty Caravan Brutosaur

Yeah, because so many players bought tokens up that the percentage of accounts with ownership hasn’t budged at all. This idea is holding so much water, so much.

And there are no time-played metrics reported to investors for World of Warcraft, people make themselves sound foolish when they parrot this nonsense.

Two troll threads going at the same time huh?

Then explain why Blizzard is so scared that the mount will become too common. Since that’s their stated reason for moving it to the BMAH.

I’m not Blizzard, I can’t explain the details from behind the scenes. I know as much about the official decision as you do. You can jump around to all the tinfoil conspiracies you want but that doesn’t mean they are true, the token deal is certainly not holding any water.

Please ignore this person. Its not worth it to reply or acknowledge the lack of brain cells he or she has.

4 Likes

And yet you’re absolutely certain that the mount will never become more common.

2 Likes

I feel like you always just nit-pick every post just for the sake of it.

1 Like

You forgot to mention the auction house taxes. And server competition and rate of being undercut. And how often you need to cancel auctions to repost. And wait time with the 50 cap mailbox. Playing the ah is not that clear cut.

2 Likes

The only thing I am certain about is that it’s being removed from the vendor and added to the BMAH, oddly enough, that’s the only thing you’re certain about too since that’s the only fact anyone even has.

We had a mobile auction house. Before? That was better then the mount. Idk what sort of future they are planning but it is sort of annoying only engineers seem to get access to auctions in new cities. Is it really that important to go back to Org to post? Usually just having a bank alt to mail stuff and post stuff beats out the auction house especially with portable mailboxes.

Nice way to deliberately ignore what Blizzard said.

We know the mount is being moved to the BMAH. We know that is happening because Blizzard feels the mount will become “too common” in the future.

You have argued repeatedly that the mount will never become more common. Which means that either you or Blizzard are wrong about this.

And given that you said this:

That means you must also accept that Blizzard’s decision is the correct one.

5 Likes

Apparently that’s where the line has been drawn. Forcing people back to SW/Org is more important them giving them more options in how they play the game. It’s the same nonsense that led to them removing nearly every portal.

4 Likes

MAUs are absolutely reported to investors.

1 Like

Of course it was on another account. I wonder how many people have tried to claim that they were some sort of OG player…b, b, but it was on another account. Hah.

They gave you a year to get the money. So get crackin.

It is the right one, I do accept their decision to be the right one. I am thrilled about their decision. You already knew I was in agreement with their decision, so I don’t know why you keep spamming the same remark. lol

Yikes. Big yikes.

The MAU metric is not a time-played metric. lol

What exactly do you think the monthly active users would be doing to be classed as active? That would be playing the game! :joy:

5 Likes

wow.

It doesn’t matter if you log in once for 5 seconds and log out or play for 750 hours that month, you’re counted the same.

“Monthly Active User (“MAU”) Definition: We monitor MAUs as a key measure of the overall size of our user base. MAUs are the number of individuals who accessed a particular game in a given month.”

https://investor.activision.com/news-releases/news-release-details/activision-blizzard-announces-third-quarter-2019-financial

It’s not a time-played metric, it’s a how many users accesssed our game at least once this month metric.

Stop parroting false information, you make yourself sound foolish doing that. Do some research on your own instead of regurgitating the false information from the forum.

Thank you very much kind soul! Appreciate it!!!

you need to learn to trust people when they tell you something. A liar wouldn’t know how u’d get a Champion of Naaru title nor how it was hard to do an AQ gates opening event as I was the only warlock on server’s top guild. But you are nobody for me to prove it to you or to link my other account.

1 Like

I don’t care about your other account. Neither does anyone else. Many people come onto this board and the first thing they say is ” I’m a vanilla player!“. They think it adds some kind of legitimacy to what they say or think. Or it somehow makes them special.

It doesn’t.

But you ignored the important part of what I said. They gave you a year to get the money. Don’t be like the other crybabies gnashing their teeth on the forums. Get in the game and make the gold.

2 Likes