Mighty Caravan Brutosaur

Your “opinion” directly contradicts the stated reason for the mount being moved to the BMAH. Every time you say the mount would stay rare anyway, you are in fact arguing for the mount to stay right where it’s at.

It’s not my fault you dug yourself into a hole in your eagerness to defend Blizzard. Now you’re stuck with an erroneous argument and you refuse to change course.

10 Likes

Do you really think I care what your opinion of me is? I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to discuss World of Warcraft.

Stuck? I’m not stuck in anything. lol

1 Like

No, you’re here to defend Blizzard, even if your defense ends up contradicting them.

11 Likes

Thanks for letting me know what I’m here for. :+1:

This. Which is why I suggested the bracer shuffle, AND waiting for 8.3 to drop.

I mean, it’s pretty obvious. You say you’re here to discuss World of Warcraft, but the vast majority of your posts are just defending Blizzard.

3 Likes

And it’s almost all your posts are against anything Blizzard says or does, it’s almost like I am spending my time playing a game that I actually enjoy while you’re mad about the game.

:woman_shrugging:

If you were spending your time playing the game, you wouldn’t be on the forums defending Blizzard so much.

And I know it’s strange idea, but it’s entirely possible to like a game while disliking parts of it. I’m giving feedback about the parts I dislike. You, however, seem to think this game is entirely without flaws and have made it your own personal crusade to attack anyone who dares question the almighty devs.

9 Likes

You claim to enjoy the game and say that I must not enjoy the game since I am on the forum but you’re on the forum more than I am. According to your summary on your activity page you haven’t missed but maybe a few days on the forum since the new one was implemented, if any. Weird. :thinking:

So, do you have anything related to the topic at hand to discuss or is this just another troll attempt to derail the thread and talk about me? If you want to talk about me feel free to send me some in-game mail and we can figure it out.

If you have something regarding the topic at hand I’d be happy to discuss it with you but I don’t have any interest in derailing a thread. If you don’t have anything related to the topic of the thread then I won’t be responding back.

I’ve also said that I dislike parts of the game. So it makes sense that I would want to, you know, provide feedback about the parts that I don’t like.

No, the people attempting to derail the conversation say stuff like:

I’ve tried, you keep claiming I’m “twisting your words” or “attempting to derail the topic”. Anything to avoid actually defending your “opinion”.

10 Likes

Can we make another thread on this? We definitely need at least 5 more.

2 Likes

Then you’re lucky. Go farm herbs :slight_smile: the problem is the solution

1 Like

Why? Blizzard will continue to merge these threads with the Mega Thread. Honestly, this new thread shouldn’t of been made with the existence of the current Mega Thread.

Creating more threads just for the sake of creating more threads is not the right way to go about things, and that’s ignoring the idea of just doing it out of spite either.

1 Like

I think we both know they will not. They are so far down the rabbit hole on this issue now that it would cause another problem with the people who where on the fence.

Now that they put a time limit to it I’d say many people who where thinking of getting it next expansion are now forced to get it this one.

Many people may have bought it already just because of the time limit put on it.

indeed. i would have sat on my gold hoard a lot longer but then went and got mine 13 days ago

Imgur

1 Like

Sure about that ? Walks like a duck quacks like a duck

1 Like

Five hundred dollars in wow tokens. If they are bought anyways…

If wow tokens gave 173k which has been about the average lately that’s still $580. Not even including taxes. Not many people are willing to shell that much.

My biggest problem is that I play on 3 different servers, 2 alliance 1 horde (will be merging the alliance stockpile come SL) and I have a good head start of it was all together. I’m honestly not too worried about it though.

Generally speaking, you don’t need to look far to see that there’s always a financial motive (token sales) or a bump to their played time metrics (keeps the shareholders happy).

1 Like

Watching you get out-classed never gets old.

11 Likes