Might of the Frozen Wastes is back

Would’ve changed it on the guide if it was closer. Will get closer in SL since KM procs are more worth, we’ll see!

6 Likes

So if it was at the value it previously was at then it would be a contender now? It was 25% before. 30% if you count unholy presence. It was a lot easier to maintain too.

Biceps has a long history of supplying guides and information on DKs for Wowhead. He is also in the beta testing and is also gathering additional information and logs from highly skilled and thorough DK players on the DK Discord to compare. That’s the difference between him and you. His information comes from a place of experience and understanding of changes and their impacts on the class, while having hands on with the latest patches, your’s is straight out of thin air.

11 Likes

did some dps testing at level 60. Same talents for DW and 2H, running obliteration build with the Koltira legendary.

2H dps—1.9k
obliterate average dps-- 888 with overall 51% crit chance
obliterate crit dps–1400
highest obliterate crit-5700
average obliterate hit–1150

overall obliterate was 47% of 2H damage

DW dps–2k
obliterate average dps- 827 with overall 58% crit chance
obliterate crit dps- 1200
highest obliterate crit -5100
average obliterate hit - 950

overall obliterate was 41% of dw damage

killing machine had a 26% uptime for dw
and had an 18% uptime for 2h.

in terms of raw dps dw is slightly ahead. In terms of pvp spike damage, 2h is clearly better given our time on target.

2 Likes

So an argument of authority which is a fallacy. My information is from the same data he has access too.

He is getting info straight from the beta and other players participating in the beta. Spin in circles all you want but he just straight up has better access to information than you.

1 Like

That does not discredit what I put out. Tell me, have you or anyone else actually went over any of what I have said to show its wrong? Or are you just saying “shut up you arent biceps”?

Why would I have to? Biceps thoroughly discredited you ages ago, you’ve just latched on and wont take the L at this point. Anyways, fun chatting, gonna throw you on ignore now.

9 Likes

And where was this exactly?

I already had the ignore in place, but oh man how did I miss the Forever timeframe… :confused:
Thanks for pointing it out!!

There should really be a forum wide sticky or something. He’s always derailing threads with useless comments. Even Flark got tired of it in one of the pvp threads.

9 Likes

Funny, the convo was back on talking about the spec and then people came back in and derailed it. More character bashing. Funny how this comes from people who have 0 participation in any of the dicussions.

Sadly so many people have him/her on ignore it doesn’t get banned because there are not enough people to report the constant trolling.

Let it tire itself out screaming nonsense that nobody see’s or cares about.

4 Likes

given the low crit and haste ratings at level 60 at the moment (currently 13%) it stands to reason that 2H killing machine proc chances will scale better than DW due to MotFW.

I got an increase of 3% on killing machine uptime by switching from IA to IT. Still isnt clear if it is worth it in pvp though the buff drops off rather quickly.

1 Like

I find it quite impressive how all these test logs are coming back saying DW and 2h are only a 1% or 2% off from each other - quite a nice place to start the fine tuning segment of the beta.

2 Likes

we should get reparations tbh. 2h is the real frost spec. Give us frostmourne!

11 Likes

idk if youre salty or want 2hander to be better

he’s on a year+ long crusade against 2h because apparently he doesnt want his loot table messed up and enjoys tearing down people’s hope. I heard he hates kittens too.

9 Likes

I have suggested to rework the spec so the weapons dont matter and become stat sticks. Then there wouldnt be any of this going on.

weapons should matter. blizzard already turned them into unexciting stat sticks anyway since they changed everything to scale with AP instead of weapon damage. Now getting a new weapon is pretty much meaningless.

1 Like

Why should they?