Might of the Frozen Wastes is back

The majority of the forums here really just wishes they could bash harder especially to someone with over 2500 ignorant forum posts

3 Likes

Better to have 2500 forum posts actually talking about the spec than 72 bashing a player. Just me but shouldnt you be banned already?

If i had 80 billion in my account id buy blizzard just so i could talk more smack to you without being censored trust me. I really do hope i get another forum ban ill be a martyr to the people, literally no one wants you here, People are going to be so happy when you post your last post and arent ever seen again. People are going to be thrilled when 2h becomes meta and every ignorant thing youve said gets shut down for good

9 Likes

Oh so you have already been banned for bashing me, glad the next one will be longer.

Then why are you on here in the first place?

More player bashing, quick way to get the thread shut down. I like how you basically tell blizzard “if you dont perma ban me ill be back doing the same thing!”

Don’t continue engaging this. This is how the forums get derailed and locked. Just flag and continue the discussion. The only important thing here is 2H Frost, so if he wants to continue to perpetuate fake news just for the sake of bashing the play-style, then leave it.

This is correct, so don’t keep feeding him. I told Frostlich the same thing. Just flag his irrelevant posts and maintain the discussion. I don’t want any more threads being locked because of the same common catalyst.

7 Likes

What fake news? Funny you said this earlier yet there was nothing to dispute it.

And what are you going to flag my posts for?

Don’t. Do it.

I swear if there was a filter player option in the posts I would be able to read about changes so much more efficiently than the same repost being 1/3 of any 2h topic that comes up.

Honestly in the end, the main thing Im hoping for in 2H frost option is the potential for bigger burst in shorter windows, even if the end result is a small loss in perfect play.

So if it turns our that DW is 10% over 2H in perfect play and is achieving 3300dps vs 3000 dps, but 2H has the ability to spike at 5k dps for 10 seconds while DW is only pulling 4k, i’m more than happy with that.

Personally think it would be cool to have a difference in play between the two, if DW has better sustain and 2H has better burst, I think it adds more flavor to the spec and allows you to contemplate how you’re going to approach pve and pvp diffferently depending on the fight style or matchup.

4 Likes

The forums really does need an ignore feature. That way everyone could just have kelleste on ignore and they could just talk to themselves everyday when they wake up and hop on the forums first thing

Would make having actual discussion about the state of the class and ideas of changes etc so much easier to have

2 Likes

More player bashing
 wow.

its not bashing, its getting tired of going in circles with no progress. Anytime someone posts something challenging your stats which are all theoretical and not based on tested data, you argue in circles regardless of the other statements being accurate or not.

You’re arguing for the sake of arguing and its tiresome. Some of us would like to continue the discussion in a progressive state but its difficult when in EVERY 2 handed topic that comes up, you are the loudest voice in the thread saying the same thing over and over again.

10 Likes

This thread is now praising Locutus and Chillpills rather than “bashing” Kelliste.

Chillpills, I am impressed by your Lichborne play in Dalaran Dueling session. :smiley:

EDIT: And I advocated MotFW to return. So that prophecy came true. :smiley:

2 Likes

Then dont reply or actually present something. You guys are not involved in any discussion and just player bash. The very fact your group has been banned multiple times is testament to that.

The very thing that is being looked at is if the buff makes up for an extra runeforge which people are only looking at a singlular spell and not the overall spec.

I’m incline to say probably not but after my own calculation, we shall see.

I am optimistic about 2h Frost.

Hey, Biceps (or anyone else with beta). Are you gonna test out the different talents with the new setup for MotFW and KM? Or was there already an agreement on what plays best and I missed it?

15% on all damage is better than 25% on one. Even if RI is used on 2h, the 15% and haste increasing FC uptime, and str being an almost 1-1 in damage that its still that much more damage over not having it.

People on the beta forums are still highly skeptical, and also worried scaling will be a problem that this change will accomplish much.

DW and 2H Obliteration plays similarly. You get slightly fewer KM procs but pretty much everything else is the same. Need to set up some logs to compare but it’s generally difficult to tell from dummy tests.