Middle of day and tons of rares with nobody to kill them

Some people do have a life outside of WoW. So work probably contributes to the ghosttown lol

1 Like

It’s a good thing I don’t really have a way to access WoW at work… Forum-surfing is one thing but I’m pretty sure actually being logged in to an MMORPG would consume enough bandwidth to where I’d get caught.

1 Like

Remoting into my home PC is pretty great :wink:

Overrated.

/10char

I have that capability theoretically but the internet architecture here is such that… I’m kinda SOL.

coughs

Cloud Computing: Use the Platform, including a Game, in connection with any unauthorized third-party “cloud computing” services, “cloud gaming” services, or any software or service designed to enable the unauthorized streaming or transmission of Game content from a third-party server to any device.

coughs

not mandatory open world = nobody do it sadly , specialy rares

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t4: I’ve done it for a while and they have yet to yell at me.

That thread doesn’t really sound like what I’m doing, anyways.

some of us have irl stuff to do during the day you know.

1 Like

Korthia was a much smaller zone, plus it takes so long to get to each rare that I think many people just aren’t going to bother until flying is available.

Also the zone is more optional than Korthia was, so if you don’t need the catch-up gear, I think all you need to do in ZM is the campaign.

2 Likes

I decided to poke into Zereth Mehtis on Monday.

The highlight of my experience was talking about Destiny 2 in general chat.

1 Like

How many of those rares were glitched out? Could they be counted on 1-hand or 2?

I’m just a chicken :slight_smile: I try to avoid anything that may be outside the rules :laughing:

2 Likes

Try joining a “Rare Train” group, farm for days. even if its a slog that way still.

Cmon man… inquiring minds WANT to know…

Only glitched rare I’ve seen is the plant thing that doesn’t spawn the roots you’re supposed to pull.

So I guess one hand, then.

I was half heartedly joking :stuck_out_tongue: I would suggest premade groups?

Korthia was also hard required for player power. And people complained about it. When it was revealed double legendary would require revered, the forum blew up. So we now have ZM empty in the middle of the weekday, big deal.

It’s gonna fill up once flying is released. And when it does, people are gonna complain the rares die too quickly. Can’t win.

1 Like

I went to 7-11 at 4 am the other day and I was the only person in the store aside from the cashier. I don’t know how they stay in business with no customers like that.

3 Likes

My favorite thing is people leaving in the middle of a fight because the mount didn’t drop. There was 30 of us beating on the boss, someone mid fight looted the mount and all was left was 3 of us haha…