Microsoft Lays Off 1900

One can hope.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

oh dear. that… does’nt sound good.

News: Microsoft buys Activision-Blizzard.

What we hoped: Blizzard will now have a big Microsoft budget to make awesome games!

Reality: Microsoft lays off a ton of people to cut costs.

I don’t hate this tbh. I’d love a version of ESO where I can fly around the whole place and where the combat doesn’t feel like trying to flatten a cardboard box

1 Like

It would be something…but it’s the most Unrealistic rumor today. Well other than the weird one that Bobby is still roaming Blizz HQ somewhere haunting Employees. People will make up wild stuff.

1 Like

Now I’m left with the mental image of Bobby peeking from behind someone’s desk like “where’s Bobby!”

3 Likes

:dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_a2:

Thanks I hate it.

2 Likes

Nothing was against the rules, he used gold.

The 10 people who reaming em about it, guaranteed did it more, and for years. And very well could of been for real $$ instead of gold.

Keep trying to make him look bad, I certainly hope after D4 people would notice what’s going on here. Ik I notice.

Keep white knighting I can log on right now look in LFG and find RMT spamming keys and raids. blizzard does not want to stop it, period

2 Likes

My man you are talking to blizzard hater #1.

Ik how much filth they don’t clean, and it wasn’t Mike who started all of it.

It was the filth players.

Agreed some players- most just quit, Mike never lifted a GD finger to fix it, just made a new channel for his boosters. besides screwing workers from the bonus pay, thats all his legacy is. Time for a merit based hire. Bobby then Mike lets see where it goes cant get worse

2 Likes

You know the game wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for him.

Earn some respect and if the game wasn’t full of only filthy little goobers. I’m sure he wouldn’t of sold boosts, only reason would be because it was ALLOWED.

who bobby?

Mike did as much as Jen Oneal in his time. Mike could have just put out one notice to get mods to ban RMT in game. I just looked and there was 11 RMT spamming for 14keys.

GG mike dont let the door hit you on the way out

2 Likes

Sad news with Mike Ybara leaving.

…yes?

Do people think companies retain the entire team when they take over a company? Cause that literally never happens.

It’s a good thing they’re replacing the Blizzard team members they feel are weak.

Blizzard’s entire Customer Support team got laid off and is going to get outsourced to third-party companies overseas. If you ever need to open a ticket and the process becomes a billion times slower and extremely worthless by the end of it, these layoffs are the exact reason why.

So yeah, no, there’s even less of a cause for celebration now.

3 Likes

Have you opened a ticket lately?

99.9% of tickets received a bot response. It was near impossible to get a real person. So to say this will make it worse is ???

2 Likes

Does that mean I can talk more freely in the CS forum?

1 Like

I believe they mean the people who answer your tickets, not the people on the forums.

1 Like

Proof? I’ve seen this all day and all I can find is someone spreading a rumor.