Metzen back in the fold

Yes. Night elves have suffered the most in WoW. Try to dispute this: you can’t.

I’m just talking about the sour loud mouths. If some nelf players ain’t in that group, you’re good.

Its the same reason I don’t bother with those high elf fanatic posters

2 Likes

So, more “corruption”. More “It’s something bigger” and more recycled tropes.

And presumably Blood elf players who ask for more customizations every time anyone else gets something.

To be honest the only thing I asked for was those cute gold chains that were in shadowlands alpha.

If I get anything I’m basically like Shadow here

That’s okay. I hate you purple hippies.

:slight_smile: I know, the thread just really took a turn for the nasty, somehow.

It’s the stubby legs I can’t stop laughing

Hopefully this is good?

When did Metzen leave? Wasn’t he thee for cataclysm, pandaria, wod? Was he gone by bfa?

Not sure why this will be a silver bullet. Then again the notion that the only thing wrong with the game is lore or cutscenes is a mistake.

When was the last time any of you read quest text?

Is he going to Decanon TLJ, er, I mean Shadowlands?

You’re also to blame for most of that suffering. NEs caught Sargeras’ attention, which brought the Legion. NE queen caused the Well to go supernova and destroyed your first empire, scattering the once great Kaldorei people across the planet.
Legion’s continued attempts to finish what they started by your people’s foolish actions led to forfeiting your immortality, led to Sylvanas creation (since LK was another tool of the Legion before devs retconned it to a Jailer invention), led to subsequent Legion invasions, etc.

You can claim all the suffering you want, as long as you blame yourselves for it. But oh wait, that is never part of the narrative.

1 Like

The eredar (yes, I use eredar, meaning the original race) lost their homeworld - and their subsequent surrogate homeworld - to the machinations of a demonic legion. Want to talk about suffering?

That would be the Highborne, of which Blood elves share ancestry with. Moreso than the Kaldorei population in general. jsyk. Not sure why I’m responding to RP.

Night elves took responsibility for what their society did by protecting Kalimdor and Nordrassil.

Also, as I said in my above post, Night elf players are not concerned with the Night elves having lost their civilization to the Burning Legion. The Night elven society as it was in WC3 is what draw fans to them, that is post Sundering, post apocalypse history. Night elf players like that history. It’s not part of the narrative because no one is complaining about it.

Night elf players don’t like being jobbers to the Horde. They don’t like having all of their zones basically being lost to them because the Horde conquered most of it. Literally the last two times there needed to be a faction war, Night elves being attacked were the inciting incident. Once when Garrosh went to war with them for resources he wanted to claim, another time when Sylvanas wanted to genocide their race because she wanted to destroy all life for the Jailer.

Don’t really know how I can explain this any more clearly, succinctly, or explicitly than this: Night elves do not want to be a punching bag for the Horde. Night elf players want to feel like their race can defend their territory and that Northern Kalimdor is theirs just like Northern EK belongs to the Blood elves and Forsaken.

Weird RP post btw. I’m not a Night elf, so I’m not responsible for anything. I didn’t write this garbage lore.

The king has returned.

Chris needs to get the story and priorities in line so whoever decided that Dracthyr should look like and that and that this expansion should feel like a therapy session needs to take a back seat. Hoping for more badass warcraft coming ahead!

1 Like

This is a rather odd, visceral reaction to a particular set of pixels.

1 Like

It’ll pass.

I remember when I 1st came to the forums I noticed that any time a blue spoke, there was a subsection of players that would fawn over them, regardless of what they said.

It was weird, like you’d see some behave around a celebrity or something.
I think it’s just a phase people go through. It’s probably partly why they don’t really converse with us on their blue accounts but instead, use regular toons to talk on the forums.

At this point I don’t think anyone can.

down with the draenei burn the exodar.

He wont be able to fix it. His hands will be tied for sure.

1 Like