Metzen back in the fold

Let’s make the Horde Great Again.

27 Likes

Step 1: Throw Calia Menethil in a woodchipper.
Step 2: Done. Have a Noggenfogger, you’ve earned it.

11 Likes

Down with the horde, and Sylvanas.

3 Likes

Well, Sylvanas is in WoW-Hell, and frankly I’m content to just leave her there. The weird, warped route her storyline took, I think it’s best for everyone if we just move on.

And hey, here’s a crazy thought, maybe the Forsaken leader could actually use the Forsaken character model! I know, it’s waaaay out there, but it might just catch on.

9 Likes

Thank the light!

yeah she’s in hell. not good enough, she burned the night elves home she needs to burn also.

2 Likes

Nelf players would probably be treated better if you weren’t so dramatic about everything

14 Likes

Still working on the insane title or I would…

So he was just an advisor before. Now he’s got a title and an office and a staff probably. Good for him!

Does he have…A WAR COUNCIL?! Hey-oooooo!

2 Likes

I’m only nelf for shadowmeld.
I’d rather be a human or a kul tiran.
Don’t get me started on Male Blood Elves.

[Nelf] Our people were MASSACRED! Our city DESTROYED!
[Forsaken] Yeah, so was Lorderon. Get back up and show some backbone!

8 Likes

Also the whole “metzen will save wow lore!” thing is RICH because just a few years ago yall were trashing him for his lore

3 Likes

Undead show backbone every day. Its part of who you are. =)

7 Likes

“Oh so you get a city you can fly in with updated graphics? Must be nice” sips tea

2 Likes

Tbf I’d rather see blood elves get nuked than rebuild undercity.
I hate… HATE male blood elves…

2 Likes

The godlike status people give Metzen is sorta worrisome to see play out.

11 Likes

Heh no joke, I was knocking out the Allied race quests I never got around to yesterday, and the Void Elf one sent me to the Ghostlands. I started saying something like “Ah, Ghostlands, I’ve leveled many an alt here. I know this place like the back of my hand.”

And then I tried to fly.
/facepalm

7 Likes

I will be entertained when Metzen doesnt solve literally everything complained about either.

5 Likes

:wink:

Get your disgusting egotistical face away from me before I cast a chaos bolt and ruin it.