Metzen back in the fold

What copium? I expect nothing to change lol - especially since he has been in an advisory role this expac alone.

1 Like

That’s what I said. Make the Horde Great Again!

What’s with all the hate? :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

Night elf players don’t want to be “dramatic”. Blizzard foisted this on them with a storyline no one wanted. Night elf players just don’t want to feel like jobbers.

Undead got their home back. Night elves did not, and never will. They’re going off to the Dragon Isles because they have nowhere else to go.

1 Like

looks at all the blood elves that arthas killed

uh huh

Does this mean kicking out the Vulpera and Elves?!

PLEASE?

And Baine. Especially Baine.

Nope, you are getting hit with the villain bat again.

Welcome to trolls since their exist in WoW. Enjoy your stay.

If I was Metzen I’d make the most ambiguous flamboyant outrageous quest giver npc and have them pop up everywhere.
At least it wouldn’t be a Bronzebeard.

imagine how goblin and gnome players feel when they rarely get any serious moments in the story and are just relegated to just being joke characters

And Night elves lost most of their civilization after the Sundering.

Ask yourself why no Night elf player ever complains about the Night elves losing everything and having to reform themselves after the Sundering, and why what has happened in WoW over the past decade might be different.

Yes, Blizzard hates Night elves and Trolls. Trolls are almost always openly villainous, however, so it’s not a big deal. The playable version of Trolls aren’t jobbers, they’re just not relevant, which is better than being relevant at all in WoW.

I have no need to ask. Ya’ll gonna type it anyway

2 Likes

I accept your concession. It is honorable for you to admit defeat when you are very quickly outmatched in terms of lore and game knowledge.

Finally, real classic cata content. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Its not really a defeat if this isn’t a fight.

I just see no desire in giving nelves anything when they’re clearly never happy.

2 Likes

Eh, I could see Genn and Turalyon starting something…

I mean, you and I both agree on this. Night elves shouldn’t be given anything. Blizzard has so fundamentally ruined Night elves that it is best that they be given nothing anymore. Irrelevancy is a blessing in WoW lore.

Don’t you know? No race has ever suffered in 30,000+ years of oft-retconned Warcraft lore like the NEs suffered in BFA and SL.

How dare you not recognize the magnitude of their sorrow?!

1 Like

Is it too much to hope they’ll mulch the cosmological chart and the story forum will sound less like we’re discussing a pokemon battle?

Nothing says magic like a good ol’ typing chart.

Wow, I feel the “love”.