Metzen back in the fold

I thought I had you blocked on here, apparently not.

wow thats rude.

3 Likes

Bring back the two factions and get BfA 2.0. No thanks. Move on.

1 Like

You said it. Gotta give it to the writing team. They took a character I loved from Vanilla and somehow made me never want to see her again. Like, literally favorite character to one I don’t want to see again.

The best of the characters have already been ruined.

2 Likes

You are going at this from the wrong direction. Really, undead race should have the option of calia and sylvannas style character models. Didn’t a bunch of elves and whatnot get turned in the not so distant past anyway?

pls save retail

2 Likes

Honest question - because I really don’t follow any of these people - but is this a good thing or a bad thing and why?

Metzen is going to increase the amount of RP in Mythic+ keys.

I’m back too… but did anyone care!!! NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

dont you understand hes not just a wow dev HE IS THE wow dev the dude who brought wow to its prime when he stopped working on wow the game fell apart we all saw it those of us who payed attention.

4 Likes

metzen is a lore guy and basically made the original art and story and envirements for the OG wow and warcraft races.

2 Likes

Seriously I don’t think he’s god but when it comes to the warcraft universe he very literally might as well be its god.

When they brought him back as an advisor I figured the current team just had their hearts set on killing Thrall and they wanted to have him there to calm people down when they did it.

look at every early blizzcon hes the dude who gets everyone hyped for the games.

3 Likes

guess we can look forward to endless stories of thrall again. man-o-man i remember these forums all through cata and up into mop the non stop complaining about “enough already with thrall”

inc thrall

or exact name forums had on their hatred for thrall stories “enough already with green jesus”

first a MAGA a MAKE AZEROTH GREAT AGAIN, this Hello Kitty Island with care-dragons who are only harmless rather than majestic, and only give hugs and do nothing to return to Azeroth.

But let’s hope that the false leaks are true and we see a Melzten from now on that is not from the 90’s.

I’ll be looking forward to some good news for the future at Blizzcon.

He needs to first fire Steve and Christie. They both burned wow lore to the ground.

3 Likes

Realistically any sweeping changes Metzen and his “team” are going to have in WoW will be seen in the next 1-2 expansions. It’s a bit late to right the ship for DF.

2 Likes

Metzen will undo the horrors that have been wrought upon WoW.

I for one will give Green Jeebus the Power of the Light, for he is the One Who is Foretold to bring WoW back to the Days of Glory. And from there, shall usher in the period of Greatness.

Praise the Light! Praise Green Jeebus, Chris Metzen!