Metzen back in the fold

it’s fantastic. i can’t wait for GD to start blaming him for everything and saying he should be fired :wink:

2 Likes

( lol okay to be fair, Rosenivy got a bit of a ego check post BfA so his smugness has decreased a teensy bit XD )

It’ll be Cata all over again

like I am sorry but male blood elves make my blood boil. Always some elitest pos that plays one.

2 Likes

“Go’el! Go’el! Go’el! Go’el! Go’el!”

Eeeesh. Few things are worse than orcs getting emotional.

gestures to my very casual achievements Bruh

1 Like

I had a belf DH tank in an 8, dude thought he was jesus himself.

My fellow warlocks, please! Let us put aside our minor differences and focus our fel energies on foes who truly deserve our infernal wrath.

Now, who wants to join me in setting some gnome mages on fire? Anyone?

They’re playing a demon hunter. Their opinions don’t matter
/jk

We just need to rehire GHostcrawler for the true full monty nostalgia experience.

2 Likes

True.
DHs I find are the most toxic players right ahead of Mages.

I hope not. It was stuff like that, compiled with other stresses and criticisms that made him retire early and was weighing on his mental health.

3 Likes

Make Warcraft Great again.

2 Likes

Good News. They do.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1070534123099267153/1156285239505723502/image.png?ex=65146a0b&is=6513188b&hm=a5e70e305c59d4342ac7947b23246291aa23b988a52bd5dee263affdb0042d38&

Three of the 5 leaders use the base forsaken model. One of them uses a Dark Ranger skin, which are canonically forsaken, and the last one is Calia, who uses a new type of forsaken model.

The hatred of Calia is ridiculous. Just sayin. She isn’t the leader of the Forsaken. She is on a Council that leads. She ACTIVELY TOLD THEM SHE DIDNT WANT TO LEAD THEM.

5 Likes

So I wonder how long it will take for the masses to say he needs to go. …

When he worked for wow before.

1 Like

it’ll happen as soon as he starts making decisions the forum hivemind doesn’t agree with. the forums will erupt with “HE CHANGED” and “THE WOKE MOB GOT TO HIM” and “ION IS A LAWYER” or whatever else people here complain about

1 Like

That’s treason.

#notmycouncil?

2 Likes

Metzen, the true Warchief!!

7 Likes

you’re gonna need more copium