Method officially got Jaina world first

Thats all fine and dandy, but it wasn’t your decision to make. Limit is the PREMIERE raiding guild in North America, they seem to have a good idea on how to progress. I’m simply pointing out that time zones and the international date line is a thing that needs to be considered when encountering international competition.

looks up from reading Adventure Guide

Huh?

1 Like

And they didn’t even need to faction change for gear to do it …

4 Likes

They did race change for the troll racials, but so did limit. Not sure who did it first,however.

Remember, the key people on Method can pretty much afford to do WoW 24/7. A blowout win wouldn’t have have created the tension and excitement among the fans that a competitive race would (and did, apparently). I wouldn’t be too surprised if Method had kept it close just to make it interesting.

1 Like

EU/NA/CN/KR/OCE

Thank you.

It would have benifited limit and method if BOTH guilds had streamed. I realize limit didn’t want to tip its hat for strats. IMO they missed out on a lot of exsposure and fan base support. Not to mention how exciting the race would have been live/streamed.

1 Like

Limit faction changed to Alliance a couple of weeks ago for the 2 - 400+ gear pieces then changed back to Horde just before Mythic was released.

All for naught it seems.

Grats Method!

Oh I know, however method and limit both did whatever they could to improve their chances.

1 Like

Yeah considering Method closed the ilvl game with their 27 heroic split runs it was indeed for not.

That was in the first week before Mythic came out.

2 Likes

I refuse to watch or support them. All their streamers did for a week was talk badly about Americans, American WOW players and our scene. Unlike Europe where people can be as lazy as they feel like, not work and most countries doll out “universal basic income” - Limit and BDG actually have 9-5 jobs.

4 Likes

Yea, josh is rather toxic with his rants. He would benefit from a lesson in humility and restraint. His speech about limit after they had gotten WF was childish.

2 Likes

There were two Americans doing the casting on day 7 and they were talking about how bad Americans are at WOW, how our M+ scene is trash. I mean, come on. How much can you get paid to poop on your own country?

2 Likes

Now, we all know that the real question here is…

“Did her pants drop?”

If you look at MethodJoshs review of their heroic week and the consequence of forced personal loot Method is roughly 100 million in debt to other guilds.

Also having all the higher profession items be BoP instead of BoE forced them to level up multiple professions and empty out 3 servers worth of mats just to craft 1 single helmet.

1 Like

Wow they owe fake currency in a video game. Guess they’ll have to go on unemployment.

4 Likes

Just curious, is “World First” an official Blizzard title?

Probably the last one anyone gives half a shi t about. There’s no competition. Method is the only WoW esports team because there’s no money in WoW esports.

3 Likes

Well isn’t that special.