Method officially got Jaina world first

Knock off your attitude.

3 Likes

Sorry random internet avatar I’ll never meet IRL, I’m not interested in taking orders from you. If you don’t like it when someone is called out for being factually incorrect, maybe you should avoid human interaction.

7 Likes

You’re being rude when there is no call to. Knock it off. Thats the problem with the internet. It gives people a sense of anonymity and somehow that translates in your head to “i can say anything i want” There are people on the end of these avatars. Real human people. I’m not a goblin, and hes not a blood Elf. I know you don’t speak like that to random people just for being wrong outside of your computer space.

9 Likes

Disagree, its wasn’t rude. Sarcasm isn’t inherently rude.

You trying to dictate my “decorum” is significantly more entitled and rude. Feel free to put down your homemade “Manners Police Force” badge

8 Likes

Maybe you need to be reminded that what your saying comes off as “im a giant blank”

3 Likes

Hard to get behind a world first race. When we know that devs/blizz employees play the game. We also don’t know if any of them are in method or the other top raid guilds. This would also give them an edge if they had insider information on bosses and mechanics within the fight. Seeing that most top raid guilds are horde, and devs play horde more then alliance . It wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

2 Likes

Coming from the self-appointed hall monitor? I could care less how you infer my posts.

4 Likes

That’s some next level conspiracy. Despite the Alliances fixation on the Devs being Horde biased i’m sure they have someone overwatching what their devs do on their game. Runescape has a similar thing. They catch mods being bad sometimes.

Now that the meaningless race is over and Blizzard wouldn’t dare change the meta pre raid launch can you guys finally fix Bear Druid’s before 11.1.5?

3 Likes

Lets say for “example” that Ion is in method. He’s the lead dev, whose gonna punish him if he did share information among his guildies? Probably no one, because it would take top executives for that and doubt they would care much.

More then likely Blizzards in game developers estimated you need roughly 410 ilvl to drop Jaina which is why Limit decided to wait till the reset. Method figured if you zerg and have the efficiency of a robot you with a dash of great RNG you could down her.

1 Like

Paid to play a game. Couldn’t care less.

As much as I wanted Limit to win, they were pounding on the boss right up until reset day. They extended G’huun and lost because of it. There was no way they weren’t going to re-clear this time.

Still a great race and nice to see more than one team pulling Jaina for world first.

:heart:

2 Likes

That’s a terrible example, I’m fairly sure Ion and to an extent devs involved with the game mechanics MUST disclose what guilds they are in, in game to their superiors or in case a lack of superiors a ruling body. Businesses take it serious their public image and if it came out that somehow a dev was doing this stuff it would look very bad for the company.

Don’t ignore the difference in time zones when considering reset day. Its a thing.

This is actually a really nice idea

We don’t know that though and that would probably never be answered. Because they can never let it be revealed if its true or not. They can deny it but still lie to there players just to avoid suspicion. As for public image right now. Alot of players aren’t happy with blizz. Youtube and these forums not to mention other sites show this. So I doubt the higher ups are gonna care much.

Lets not forget they also have mythic only content at the start of the expansion. Whose to say thats not to cater just to there group of friends/guildies that are part of these guilds. While ignoring the rest of the playerbase.

1 Like

If I saw Method get 9% with the current gear at 10pm last night CST then there is zero chance I would have said wait till reset. The writing was on the wall that it could be done with current gear.

Good reason I was watching Twitch at work knowing they were going to drop her.

You literally have no evidence that points to any of this being true and the lack of that should not lead us to assume malice. It’s pure fantasy. A multi-billion dollar company doesn’t survive over 14 years by catering friends/guildies that are part of the 0.01%.

2 Likes

Doesn’t stop others from questioning it though. Part of the “what if” factor.