Message to premades

No i just asked for proof

because unless i was tripping on psychedelics i saw something diferent

Seems like this could be settled with a series of 1v1 duels. Best 2 out of 3?

I know the type of person who thinks it is a 1v1 when they chase down someone who got away from a 1v4 and has no cooldowns left. I hope that isn’t you.

I second this.

Stop talking smack and fight eachother

1 Like

Hunter vs tank doesn’t normally go well, unless they are running away…

It is settled then.

Enfers is the champion.

(Also, you play blood? Gross dude)

In bgs yes cause unholy standing in front of 35 flavor ranged doesn’t go very well

He’s a coward. Always has been.

1 Like

You are still playing the most OP class in the game in BGs. No excuse. Rapid Fire buffed to 40% which makes you good at PVP?

1 Like

Says the druid.

Still OP. You don’t like being called out. It’s a fact.

2 Likes

to be fair mm is the easiest ez top dmg spec ingame ppl say bm is always the easiest but us BM huntars actually have to work for our dmg compared to mm . We have to deal with naughty pets . Where as mm hunters just stand and cast 3 spells and the person dies .

I don’t mind being called out. I have pretty big cujones for a vulpera.

absolutely they hit sniper, rapid fire, aimed shot at a faster pace and think Oh I’m good at PVP.

1 Like

You do you tried to defend yourself because I’m a druid. Druid is a lot more complicated to play with the different forms, off healing for your team etc.

All you do is stand at the back and plink away and people die. You need big cujones for that.

1 Like

Nah, I am actually rarely in the big team fight. I am usually off on special ops missions.

Lol. That’s hard as a huntard. To be fair I have a huntard too when I want an easy time of it in Battlegrounds.

1 Like

You bout to lose your spot at the Bri Round Table ForestBriz.

How will I ever recover from the loss.

See you at Taco Tuesday never =/

Do you ever solo queue and actively look for 1vNs without being near your team?

1 Like