Message to premades

We thought for sure it was because
FRAAM WAS in the EPIC with you!!!
Hahahahahaha
Cheer’s
FRAAMCISRLOO

Why chase you when you come lovingly into my arms during the rated BG we were in against each other ? :smiley:

not sure who u are. bri messaged me and told me they had a group of a bunch of people from forums vs me on that group i was on. i only recognized pk and joker. and i wasnt even sure it was the same joker until after the match when bri messaged me. bri told me there was a bunch of you from forums on there and it made sense why i was being focused like a mf. but im actually surprised the team i was on did as well vs u guys. strong premade rbg team vs casual rbg team and it was fairly close imo.

Joker has that effect on everyone don’t feel bad

Also he was sitting a base and you ran at him once

4 people were my friends (not in coms) rest was 0 cr pugs

A “strong premade RBG team” isn’t a 1600 yolo

My “strong premade RBG” would play at 2200+ mmr

Be humble and give credit for the W lol. We beat ya fair and square

i gave credit, u told me there was a bunch of people from forums on your rbg team. i was with a casual rbg team. i dont rbg that often or care to. we were close in score for your experienced rbg’ers. be humble and accept my truths and what i was aware of. nothing i have said was a lie. and it wasnt even joker i was being focused by. he doesnt worry me. its when people were positioning from gy spawns after i died to get me. but it is what it is. a price i pay for being the infamous OG

1 Like

or the price you pay for being totally out of position xD

GG og, till we meet again comrade o7

“out of position” sounds like talk from premade rbg’ers lol

and gg

:wink:

that were all on one team vs a casual group of people that i dont even know if they rbg a lot or not. like i said i dont rbg that much. i couldnt even imagine the greatness i would accomplish if i cared. i got over 1600 pugging randoms because i dont like listening to idiots in disc. i think my hatred for humanity keeps me from the higher brackets tbh.

we had 4 people not in coms and 6 random pugs we grabbed because they were as close to 0 cr as possible

you gotta raise the bar on what a good premade is

i mean you yourself say your good so i was just assuming but sounds like you guys need to step it up if what i said was good isnt.

1 Like

Nah I’m bad at this game

I used to be good xD

same with me. im only as good as i care to be anymore. game isnt hard the hardest part is dealing with others to get stuff done in it. but remember this on this back and forth right now. i didnt come here saying anything about that rbg fight. u guys won. but again u guys also proved my infamy by coming here to post that u saw and beat me in an rbg. gg on it for sure.

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

preach

Some things are just more important than games C=

GG ^.^

1 Like

I felt this too much.

1 Like

Coming from the easiest class to play in battlegrounds that’s a bit rich.

I’ve fought him plenty. He runs and hides. What does that have to do with my class? Nothing.

What he meant to say was i try to 3v1 him and he makes the smart decision and runs

Don’t you mean, “we’ve fought him plenty?”

You only get to say “I’ve fought him plenty” if you have had 1v1 fights against him. Have you?

1 Like

Yes, as he’s run away I’ve killed him 1v1. He denies this.