Message to premades

Hmm…
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/983518327542521939/1144101664530382868/EpicBGTorture.jpg

3 Likes

lol, nice one.

It’s a brand-new Charming™ thread with “premades” in the title?

Following/in on this (soon-to-be) 500+ megathread :popcorn:

1 Like

Yep. /10 chars

I was on my Evoker and sent to guard basing mate, I didn’t even realize we were doing rated BGs until I was in the group. The evoker is full honor gear with maybe 4-5 conq gear so shrug

I have no idea how to run Rateds I just yolo randoms most of the time. Either way. GG it was fun running into you :slight_smile:

1 Like

oof caught in 4k

1 Like

And right after hangar I am off to glaives.

Yeah, you were there with about 20 others including demos and a siege tank while we 3vNd your glaives down repeatedly and killed you a few times on the beach.

This is what “special ops” really looks like, btw. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s like sending a RET9000 cruise missile!

At least you can now say you got a pumpkinhead from the Pumpkin Queen the other day in WG :slight_smile:

:} the headless horseman

1 Like

Hunters are vital to glaive defense, we ping incoming enemies. But you knew that cause you’re a smart fella… When we have hangar, I am off killing them. My statement varies depending on the bg, obviously.

Should not be a problem with your camo. sniper, 40% rapid fire and a quicker aimed shot. Easy Peasy right? Takes skill.

Exactly. Was really nice with forgeborne reveries while it lasted. I could kill all 3.

There’s a reason premades don’t set up wargames all day despite them both having enough to do so always.

1 Like

It’s hard to get people to commit to a specific time. I still don’t have enough for the wargame Sat…

It’s really not. Check community, see how many people are online rn doing bgs. Facts are no one in them WANTs to wargame. Ask yourself why.

I’d legit quit the game before I ever try to premade a BG for easy wins. So boring. How do you get any sense of accomplishment rolling over newbs and people gearing alts?

Bet they’re the same people that use bots and scripts to win and will soon get their account banned.

Who’s farming you in bgs rn

There’s like 2 alliance premades that actually Q regularly.

Which one is farming you

ono the moonguard guy is back

why are you so obsessed with being able to have unfair advantages in bgs? so weird bro

also, i’m not an alter boy, you can stop stalking me now