Message to premades

Why are all your honor levels still so low after premading bgs every day for the past 2 xpacs?

If you should have anything to show for it it should be that but i guess not :"[.

2 Likes

Show me on the doll where the premaders hurt you

5 Likes

why dont you have more than honor lvls?

It was just a question

I haven’t been playing forever unlike majority of the player base.

OGpapabear honor lvl is pretty decent.

As I have said to you many times 10 ply, honor level is in no way indicative of skill. It just means you bg a lot. And we’ve seen how you do it, lol.

Well they only added it in legion thats not playing forever

i don’t remember you being over 1k honor levels before you went to korea, you on the roids?

All natural

Because they’re not playing for 16 hours a day.

1 Like

why are you losing to players with lower honor level? with your honor level people should listen to you in bgs since it’s obviously a metric to show who’s good.

Idk about the listening part i dont really take it upon myself to call strats.

And i’m losing cause pug vs premade is not and never will be anywhere close to fair

1 Like

1 Like

Didn’t even understand the game in legion i was just exploring

Honor level means nada.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

honor level doesnt really mean much , also its very very very slow to level . i took a break end of bfa for months otherwise im pretty sure id be 800 something .

I just returned a year ago after being offline for 8years myself…the internet lines would have cost me $12k to run down my long driveway, But a new company took over and i only had to pay $2k so here I am :). Blizz didn’t count the years i spent PvP prior to leaving. I guess they started the Honor levels during my absence.

4 Likes

Ummmm. Charming :
This is FRAAMCISRLOO! our HONOR LEVEL
is 620!!!
WE earned it IN BG’S and In EPIC’S.
Some TOON’S say FRAAM good DK,
some say We are BAD!!!
No WORRIES!!!
WOW Is a game and WE PLAY FOR FUN
Please TELL FRAAM
WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT with
such LOW HONOR!
We have only PLAYED SHADOWLAND’s
And DRAGONFLIGHT! !!!

Woot woot woot
The FRAAM!

Woah… Didn’t you just recently hit honor level 600?!

You’re leveling so quickly!

1 Like